Move on.

Third person's POV

1 year later

Things have been doing good, Shuhua seemed to accept Soojin and Hui's relationship. She didn't go through that stage of rebelling because of a heartbreak, she had her members fully helping and supporting her. The maknae was able to overcome the pain slowly but in a 360° degrees. Soojin tried her best not to be with Hui if Shuhua was around, she didn't want the latter to suffer more, she knew the youngest was already over it, but "better safe than sorry" she thought. 

Their new single just dropped, Oh My God was Soyeon's new masterpiece. The girls have always liked the songs that their leader wrote, but this single was different, this was addicting, the sexiness was in whole different level. 

Minnie's POV

We are on our way to MCountdown, we are on our 2nd week of promotions, I really love this song. Soyeon has really outdone herself, we are truly proud of her. The van just arrived at destination. We were filming few clips for I-TALK and there they were, Soojin and Shuhua in one frame. I'm so happy that Shuhua was able to overcome the whole situation, there weren't drastic changes. We would've expected the two of them not talking to each other anymore, but things turned out well. It was like everything came back to normal, even though Shuhua was already in love with Soojin from the very start, but there was no tension, no awkwardness. Shuhua was not clingy to her 24/7 like she used to be, just the right amount. Also they didn't want the staff or the public to notice, cause things would really get complicated. 

Shuhua's POV

After today's schedule we head back to the company. The CEO wanted to talk to us, I was really nervous. What if he found out? "Oh God help me, help me" I sang causing my members to laugh, they knew what I was thinking. The thing that I love the most about them is that I didn't have to speak, they got everything by just looking me in the eyes or by my actions. They are really precious to me.

<<Good morning Sir.>> We all greeted him by bowing.

<<Hello girls, please take a seat.>> He said smiling. I am really shaking right now, and Soojin unnie grabbed my hand making me calm a little bit. I really missed her being like that.

<<First of all I want to congratulate you, you all did a great job especially you Soyeon.>> 

<<Thank you sir, I couldn't have done it without my members.>> Soyeon unnie said and we all smiled.

<<So, I had this whole thing already planned in my head. Do you guys remember the collaboration that Soyeon had with Chungha, Seulgi and SinB?>> He asked

<<The SM Station sir?>> Yuqi said

<<Exactly! I was planning on making a collaboration again, but this time only with Chungha. I already talked to MNH Entertainment, Chungha and her agency already agreed. What do you think, are you guys in?>> He proposed

<<NEEEEEEEEEEE>> I replied with my high pitch voice not waiting for the members to respond. Guess I was excited about it and happy that he didn't call us for my thing with Soojin.

<<Shuhua! Low your voice, we are talking to the CEO.>> Soyeon said embarassed. 

<<Hahahaha, it's ok Soyeon ah. Feel at ease with me Shuhua>> He said happily.

<<See? I told you the CEO is my buddy.>> I said with a proud face. The members all apologized to the CEO and all he could do was laugh again.

I really like Chungha sunbaenim, she is very talented and always smiley. I think we will get along without problems. After the meeting at the company we all head back to the dorm.