Are you jealous?

Third person's POV

After finishing performing at Inkigayo, the members head back at the dorm. Everyone was in their respective rooms. Soojin couldn't take the tension that there was with Shuhua, so she decided to approach her and apologize to the latter. 

Soojin knocked on Shuhua's door.

<<Who is it?>> Shuhua asked while playing with her phone.

<<It's me Soojin.>> The older answered nervously.

<<Come in>> The youngest said while sitting and putting away her phone.

<<Look I'm sorry for treating you that way last night. I shouldn't have yell at you, especially assumed that you were lying to me.>> Soojin said while rubbing her hair.

<<It's fine unnie, you were worried I understand. I should be the one to apologize for turning my back at you. Also sorry for not texting you that I would've come home late. It won't happen again.>> Shuhua said with her puppy eyes. 

Soojin lastly smiled at the maknae and pulled her in a hug. Suddenly they heard the members clapping behing them. 

<<Were you standing behind the door all this time?>> Soojin asked

<< Of course! We wouldn't have missed the reconciliation for nothing in this world.>> Minnie said all smiley.

<<I'm glad you're okay now guys. We couldn't handle this silence anymore.>> Miyeon said.

<<We really wanted to bang your heads so you could apologize faster, but apparently there's no need for that.>> Soyeon said causing Soojin and Shuhua to look at each other then laugh.

<<Well guess what? I am the one to be mad at you now Shuhua.>> Yuqi suddenly said screaming.

<<Why?>> Shuha asked widening her eyes.

<<I told you to bring me something before you left, but I can tell that you didn't. How can you be like that to your dongsaeng (younger sister)?>> Yuqi said fake crying.

<<Number one, I'm younger that you, so I AM your dongsaeng and maknae of the group at the same time, number two.. Who told you that I dind't bring something for you?>> Shuha said lifting her eyebrow. 

<<Oh! You did?>> The older asked

<<Yes you dumb, it's in the refrigerator.>> Shuha said.

<<Yes! I knew that you would never disappoint me.>> As Yuqi was ready to go towards the refrigerator, Soyeon stopped her.

<<Wait Yuqi, Shuhua the thing that you brought, was it a lava cake?>> The leader asked the maknae, causing the latter to nod.

<<Eotteokkhae arasseo (how did you know)?>> Yuqi said surprisingly

<<Oh so was that yours? Mianhe I ate it already...>> Soyeon said embarassed.

<<YAAAAAAAAAAA! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?>> Yuqi said acting like she was going to faint any minute.

<<I'll make sure to put a lot of veggies to your dish next time without you knowing.>> She continued threatening the leader.

<<Please don't do that Yuqi, I'll buy you all the desserts in this world, just don't do that, I beg you.>> Soyeon said causing all the members to look her in shock.

<<YA NEO MICHEOSSEO (YOU CRAZY)?? What's wrong with you, how do you know how to beg?>>  Yuqi asked in disbelief.

<<Veggies are my forever enemies, I don't care about my image if you're gonna make me eat those things.>> Soyeon said and everyone laughed.