Girl of my dreams.

Shuhua's POV

<<Is this true?>> I asked her. She looked at the members then looked at me.

<<Yes.>> That's all she said.

I can't think straight right now, it's unbelievable how the girl of my dreams is reciprocating my feelings.

I should be happy about that, but something keeps messing with my head. I still feel the love for my ex girlfriend but now that Soojin unnie told that she loves me back I slowly feel that love toward my member slowly coming back.

What do I do now? My head is ready to explode. A lot of things are happening in two days and honestly I can't handle it, this is too much for me.

After Chungha unnie left I remained in my position for a good amount of time staring at Soojin unnie.

<<Shuhua are you ok?>> Yuqi said as she saw me breath heavily.

<<Shuhua, slowly, breathe slowly.>> Miyeon unnie said to me placing her hand to my chest.

<<Shuhua..>> Soojin unnie called me.

<<I need some fresh air, I'll be back.>> I said leaving before Soojin unnie could approach me.

Third person's POV

Shuhua rushed out and before Soojin could follow her Soyeon stopped her.

<<Soojin ah, it's better for her to stay alone for a moment.>>  The leader said.

<<Ok I get it, but it's dangerous outside.>> Soojin said nervously.

<<I'll go check on her.>> Miyeon said.

<<Yes Unnie, maybe it would be better if she sees you and not Soojin for now.>> Soyeon said and the eldest already went out without wasting any second.

Soojin suddenly collapsed and cried.

<<Soojin it's gonna be fine.>> Minnie said kneeling so she can be at the same level of Soojin.

<<I'm so worried for her, what if something happens to her? So much is happening and I don't think she can handle it.>> Soojin said sobbing.

<<Unnie, you don't have to worry. Nothing is going to happen, she was just taken aback with all the things that happened but she will be fine. Don't forget that our maknae is hella strong.>> Yuqi said confident.

<<Yes Soojin, Yuqi's right. Shuhua is gonna get through this, also we are here for her, ready to help her.>> Soyeon said lastly before all the members hugged Soojin.

An hour passed but still nothing. The members were worried about the youngest. Suddenly Soyeon's phone rang, it was Miyeon.

<<Unnie, are you with Shuhua?>> Soyeon said nervously putting the phone on speaker.

<<No, I can't find her.>> Miyeon said panting.

<<What do you mean you can't find her?>> Soojin said getting anxious.

<<I don't know how she got away from me so quickly, I followed her right after she got out the dorm but when I ran outside she was nowhere to be seen.>> The eldest continued.

<<Did you try calling her?>> Minnie asked.

<<Yes but she doesn't answer, maybe she left it at the dorm>> Miyeon said.

<<No, she has it. When we left her room to see what was happening outside she had it in her pocket.>> Soojin said calming herself down.