Downfall.

Shuhua's POV

I can't believe Chungha unnie did this, she is totally out of her mind right now. Seems like I was in a relationship with a psycopath the whole time.

Two days passed since that phonecall. I was always absent with my mind during practice, I couldn't focus at all. I was able to focus only 1 or 2 hours out of 8. How the hell are we suppose to do a comeback at this rate? I felt really guilty towards my members.

Miyeon unnie just came back from the hospital. Minnie unnie was always with her, from early morning until our practice, then after practice until dinner and so on. I can smell a new couple coming right up. I hope that they won't have any problems in the future, that no one will get between them.

<<Unnie I'm so happy that you're back, finally!>> Yuqi said screaming and rushed to Miyeon unnie hugging her.

<<Oh Yuqi, did you really miss me?>> Miyeon unnie said putting her hands in front of her mouth, like an aegyo.. my god, the aegyo queen is back.

<<Actually I had no one to watch TV with, Soyeon unnie was always working, Soojin unnie and Shuhua well, no comment, and Minnie unnie, was always at the hospital.>> Yuqi said emphasising the last part which made Miyeon unnie and Minnie unnie to choke and then cough.

<<Are you guys fine?>> Yuqi said clueless but clearly teasing our two unnies.

<<Yes yes don't worry.>> Minnie unnie answered.

We all laughed at them and then everyone hugged Miyeon unnie as a sign of a welcome back.

<<Guys I have to tell you something.>> Suddenly Miyeon unnie uttered.

<<Actually we have something to tell you too.>> I said with Soojin unnie elbowing me.

<<What?>> I asked her.

<<It's better if we don't say anything for now, she can't get stressed.>> My girlfriend said.

<<What is it? Did something happen?>> Miyeon unnie asked.

<<Ani unnie, everything's fine. What do you need to tell us?>> Soyeon unnie said.

<<Before I fainted that day, someone sent me an audio.>> Miyeon unnie said then stopped. We all looked at each other, then looked back at her.

<<What audio?>> Yuqi asked.

<<It was Shuhua and Soojin, I couldn't understand what you were saying at the audio but after that conversation it seemed like the two of you kissed.>> Miyeon unnie said, looking at me and Soojin unnie. We all stood frozen, as it was the same thing we wanted to tell her.

<<With the audio, the person that sent me this also wrote something.>> She said as she was taking her phone out to read us the message.

<<If this audio reaches the company and the whole press, this could be the end for you and your group. It's better if keep an eye on the lover birds and make sure they brake up. It can cause a disaster you know? 😏😙>> She showed us the message. It made me lose my mind and those two emojis at the end.. were really unbearable.

<<Did you faint because of this?>> Soyeon unnie asked Miyeon unnie.

<<Was my reaction exagerated? I was so scared for the two of them that I couldn't take it in.>> Our eldest said.

<<No unnie it wasn't exagerated at all. Actually this was what we wanted to tell you.>> Soojin unnie told Miyeon unnie, causing the eldest to widen her eyes.