Do I have to forget you?

Third person's POV

Yuqi just came back to the hospital, disappointed on what she just saw outside.

<<Yuqi wait!>> Soojin said running following the younger member.

<<You're unbelievable unnie. Your girlfriend is laying down on the bed, in coma, not knowing when she's gonna wake up and there you are, flirting with your ex.. don't you think that's too much?>> Yuqi said trying to keep calm.

<<I wasn't doing anything Yuqi, he just came because he heard what happened to Shuhua at the company.>> Soojin tried to explain to Yuqi.

<<But still, you know that Hui oppa has feelings for you, and if you hug him he will misunderstands everything unless you still love him too.>> Yuqi said lowering her head.

<<Yuqi no. I don't love him and I will never be able to cheat on Shuhua. I just hugged Hui oppa because I felt weak for a moment but I love her too much to hurt her, you know that.>> Soojin said reassuring the younger one.

Yuqi sighed then lowered her head.

<<I'm sorry if I accused you, is just that I'm stressed and I know that you are more stressed than me since she is your girlfriend but->> Yuqi started to say but then got interrupted by Soojin.

<<Yuqi it doesn't matter. You can be stressed, you have the right to feel like this. Just because I'm her girlfriend doesn't have to do anything with who is more stressed or not.>> Soojin said hugging the younger member.

After they made up Soojin and Yuqi went to Shuhua's room and suddenly they heard people shouting.

<<What's going on here?>> Yuqi asked.

Everyone stopped and turned their heads to the two who just arrived. Chungha was there.

<<What the hell are you doing here?>> Soojin screamed at the sight of the girl.

<<I just came here to visit.>> Chungha responded.

<<You're not allowed here. You're the reason why she's in these conditions and if you don't get the hell out of here I will literally kill you.>> Soojin said glaring, causing the members to hold her arms and calming her down.

<<Just leave please.>> Soyeon said to Chungha.

The latter remained silent then looked at the rest of the members before leaving.

Soojin's POV

I can't believe she had the audacity to come here.

I went to Shuhua's room while the members were out giving us some privacy. Just seeing her like this makes my heart break. I sat down and held her hand.

<<Hey love, can you please wake up? Stop teasing me ok? It's not funny anymore.>> I said trying to break the ice knowing that it would be impossible for what I want to happen now.

<<You don't even know what I would do just for you to wake up. I need you Shuhua, I really need you. I love you too much to let you go, I really need you to be here with me.>> I said and I could feel the tears already going down.

<<Don't give up ok? We still have a lot of things to do together, I have to show you how much I love you, because this was not enough, I have to love you for a very very long time, I have to make you my wife, the mother of my children. We have to tell them about our group, about us and how their mothers met.>> I said. Just imagining the two of us with some kids makes me smile.