I belong to you. (M)

Shuhua's POV

I was kissing her. I was kissing Soojin unnie.

I came back to my senses and all of a sudden I found myself making out with her.

This was just a very impossible dream to make it come true back then, I guess some things changed now.

I needed to stop. I was cheating on my girlfriend, I was cheating on Chungha unnie, but something about this felt so damn right.

The situation was out of control and I liked it somehow.

<<Only God knows how much I missed you, babe.>> Soojin unnie suddenly said while moaning, that definitely turned me on, but something made me stop.

She called me "babe".

<<I know what you're thinking, but can you please just let it go?>> She said wanting me to continue kissing her.

<<I want you, I need you.>> She said with her eyes full of desire.

<<Fuck it.>> I said before devouring her lips again.

I could feel her hands trying to get my shirt off.

I stopped kissing her so I could get it off but Soojin unnie suddenly stopped me.

<<Let me get it off for you.>> She said with a raspy voice and those eyes, they could really kill.

Shit. I knew she was sexy but not like this.

I love it, cause who am I gonna lie to if I said that I hate it?

After she removed my shirt, she grabbed me by my neck and let her tongue in my mouth.

After some seconds I realized that my hands were slowly reaching her panty to remove it, I guess.

I stopped cause that caught me aback, but she suddenly grab them back.

<<Don't you dare to stop, do it.>> Soojin unnie said almost angry.

<<I tried to stop several times but I won't be able to do it anymore if I go all the way through, do you know that?>> I said.

<<Exactly.>> She said.

<<I want you inside me, I want you to touch me, I want you to be aware on how wet you can make me.>> She continued leading my arm inside her underwear.

When I reached her private part, my fingers automatically moved inside her.

That made Soojin unnie take her head back and beat her lip while moaning.

That view was heaven for me.

<<You're so wet unnie.>> I said while slowly kiss and beat her lip.

<<See?>> She said with a smirk still panting.

<<You're the only one who can get me in this state.>> She said while pulling my hair.

I was moving my fingers and kissing her at the same time, but suddenly something popped in my head.

I stopped and grabbed my head because of the pain I was feeling.

Soojin unnie sit up.

<<Shuhua what's wrong?>> She asked worried but I couldn't answer because of the ache.

A lot of scenarios passed by, most of them were about me and Soojin unnie.

Many memories were playing like a movie.