Choose what's right.

Third person's POV

No one left since the moment they arrived. Minnie was still worried but she calmed herself down a little.

As they were still waiting, the doctor arrived.

<<Doctor how is she?>> Minnie asked first.

<<She is fine, nothing to worry about. She just fainted due to overwork and stress, but with a little rest she will be able to recover and be good as new.>> The Doctor said smiling.

<<Thank you very much Doctor.>> Everyone said in unison.

They were now inside Miyeon's room, Minnie was holding her hand, Yuqi was on the other side of the bed while Shuhua and Soojin were at the sofa and Soyeon was spacing out.

"This is my fault. How comes that everything is happening now?" Soyeon thought.

"Also how can I tell Shuhua and Soojin that an audio of them almost leaked?" Soyeon added to her thoughts while staring at them.

<<Unnie waeyo?>> Shuhua asked the leader.

<<It's my fault.>> Soyeon said seriously.

<<What are you saying?>> Soojin asked.

Soyeon sighed then answered her members.

<<I'm making you work very much lately, I'm sorry guys. I am so obsessed on doing everything perfectly that I almost forgot that you also need to rest, I'm very sorry.>> Soyeon said blaming herself.

<<It's not your fault Soyeon, stop accusing yourself for something that you didn't do.>> Minnie said looking at the leader not leaving Miyeon's hands who still didn't wake up.

<<Also unnie, we always went with this speed ever since we debuted, and everything we achieved is thanks to you. She just accumulated stress and tiredness. So unnie, don't blame yourself, she will be fine.>> Yuqi said hugging Soyeon and Shuhua followed. While the older members just smiled at the maknae line being sweet and supportive with each other.

<<Guys...>> Miyeon mumbled.

<<Unnie>> the members said in unison approaching the eldest.

<<Miyeon ah>> Minnie said.

<<How are you feeling?>> Soyeon asked.

<<I'm fine I just feel a little dizzy.>> Miyeon said trying to sit up.

<<Don't move, just lay down and relax.>> Minnie said adjusting the covers of the bed.

<<How long have you been here? How long have I been here?>> Miyeon asked.

<<We brought you here before dinner and we stayed here since then.>> Yuqi said.

<<I'm sor->> Miyeon was about to say, but Minnie put her hand on her mouth.

<<Don't. We are so tired of sorrys..>> Minnie said.

<<Why? What happened?>> The eldest asked.

<<Basically Soyeon apologized just now because she thinks she's the reason of why you're here.>> Yuqi explained simply receiving a glare from Soyeon.

<<Soyeon ah..>> Miyeon said with a soft look, typical of the unnie.

<<Don't ever think like that.>> Miyeon said.

<<You're the last person who can give me stress or whatever it is.>> Miyeon continued looking at the other members.

<<Why are you looking at us?>> They all said in unison, then everyone laughed.