Unexpected.

Shuhua's POV

Since we became a couple we never went on a proper date and I kinda felt bad about it. We decided to go out after practice, people would never know that we are dating, if they see us they will think is just two bandmates eating out after a hectic schedule.

One thing that I love about dating Soojin unnie is that even though I can't kiss her in public, I don't need to control myself about being clingy as people are already used to it soooo... LET'S GO ALL THE WAY THROUGH... ALMOST.

We just finished practice for our new single "Dumdi Dumdi", I hope Neverlands will like it. It's totally a new different concept and we have never done it so I'm really excited.

The members all went back to the dorm, me and Soojin unnie went to this new fancy restaurant. It had a romantic vibe and I'm glad I made a reservation here, it made our night perfect.

As soon as we entered we noticed that some people were staring at us.

<<Look, they are from (G)I-DLE.>>

<<Wow, Shuhua and Soojin are here.>>

<<They are so beautiful.>>

These were the things we heard the most. We didn't want to catch attention that's why we had masks and benies but I don't think it was much of a help. We are idols and it's normal that people react this way when they see some.

We just let them talk and took a seat. This definetly wasn't a reason to go back to our dorm and ruin our date, first date.

<<You like it here babe?>> I asked Soojin unnie and as soon as I called her that way she looked uncomfortable.

<<Why?>> I asked.

<<Shuhua don't call me like that, we are in public.>> Soojin unnie said and that annoyed me, but she is right. People cannot know that we are dating, at least not now.

<<Ok, sorry.>> I said smiling bitterly then took the menu to distract myself.

<<What to do you want to order?>> Soojin unnie said with a sweet voice, maybe she was sorry.

<<I don't know, what about you?>> I said not taking my eyes off of the menu. I was really pissed.

<<Shuhua...>> Soojin unnie called me.

<<Hm?>> I said looking at her this time.

<<Sorry love.>> She mouthed and that made me forget how pissed I was.

<<It's okay.>> I said smiling.

I called the waiter, as soon as he approached us he smiled to Soojin unnie almost like he wanted to flirt with her. I looked at the waiter then looked at my girlfriend who just smiled back.

<<Are you ready to order?>> He asked. This waiter must be really dumb. If I called him it means that I want to order right? Hays.

<<Yes.>> I said

<<We would like bulgogi, kimchijjigae, samgyeopsal, samgyetang and 2 plates of japchae.>> I said. After the waiter took the order he turned to Soojin unnie.

<<What about the drinks ma'am?>> Did he really have to do that? He could have asked me directly since I was the one talking.

<<Maybe sprite, coke and a bottle of water would be great.>> Soojin unnie said.

<<Great, actually we have a promo. With two softdrinks come also one bottle of wine, it's on the house.>> He said not living his gaze from Soojin unnue.