You love me?

Soojin's POV

After we kicked Chungha unnie out I went to Shuhua's room. She was still sleeping.
I sat on the chair near her bed and started to caress her hair softly.

<<I can't believe she did this to you.>> I said with low voice so I didn't wake her up.

<<I shouldn't have trusted her to take care of you, I'm sorry if I made you go through all this mess before realizing how much you really mean to me.>> I said before stopping because I was already crying.

<<I love you Shuhua. I really do, I can't imagine you being with someone else. Do you remember when you told us that you had a girlfriend? I felt like dying that night, I couldn't breathe and just then everything popped out. It's true when they say that you realize someone's worth only after you lose them. I'm sorry my love.>>

<<I won't expect you to come back to me right away, because I know you still love her, but I hope you can give me a chance to at least try and show you that I love you.>> I said lastly before kissing her forehead and leaving her room.

When I left her room I went to the living room and the girls all looked at me.

<<What?>> I asked.

<<Maybe there is something you want to tell us?>> Miyeon unnie said.

<<Tell what?>> I asked again.

<<What you said to Chungha unnie, you realized that you love Shuhua.>> Minnie unnie said.

Sometimes I ask myself why my members are so dumb. They already heard what I said and it's very clear, what do I need to explain more? I decided to explain it anyways.

<<Oh yes, I love Shuhua. I realized it when she told us that Chungha unnie was her girlfriend.>> I simply said.

<<About time.>> Soyeon said. What?

<<Excuse me?>> I asked her raising my eyebrow.

<<We knew it all along, we were just waiting for you to say it yourself.>> Yuqi said.

<<Duh, I told you so of course you would know.>> I said rolling my eyes.

<<Oh.>> Yuqi simply said.

We all bursted laughing and Yuqi was left dumbfounded.

<<Well you may have just told Yuqi and Soyeon but not to us.>> Minnie unnie said pointing to herself and Miyeon unnie.

<<Yes, we saw your face that night when Shuhua said she was in a relationship.>> Minnie unnie continued.

<<Yes, also everytime Shuhua was with Chungha unnie you were hella jealous that we were so scared to talk to you.>> Miyeon unnie said following Minnie unnie.

<<Oh jinjja? (Really?)>> I said

<<Yes.>> The two of them stated.

Wow they are not so dumb after all.

Shuhua's POV

<<Damn! My head hurts so bad. What the heck?!>> I mumbled while sitting up on my bed.

I tried to remember what happened yesterday.. oh right. My girlfriend just cheated on me with her freaking dancer. Well, ex girlfriend.

I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water for my medicine, my headache was literally killing me. The unnies were there. Soyeon unnie and Soojin unnie were cooking, Miyeon Unnie, Minnie Unnie and Yuqi were cutting vegetables and meat.