Ex vs. Girlfriend

Shuhua's POV

<<Unnie.>> I called Soyeon unnie.

<<Why Shuhua?>> She answered.

<<Can you help me set the table, please?>> I asked her.

<<Sure.>> Soyeon unnie answered while caressing my hair.

As we were setting everything up, Chungha unnie and Soojin unnie, just came back.

<<Heyyyyyyyyyyy>> I shouted and ran towards them leaving everything.

<<I guess I will set the table by myself.>> I heard Soyeon unnie mumbling.

<<Ani Unnie, I will help, I just want to greet them.>> I said looking at Soyeon unnie.

<<Hiiiiii, why did you take so long?>>  I asked them, before kissing my girlfriend.

<<Sorry babe, the line was so long.>> Chungha unnie said.

<<What did you get me?>> I asked the both of them.

<<We got some delivery food.>> Soojin unnie said before bringing the bags to the kitchen and unwrap them.

After we all sat to eat, everyone was so silent. The members were all focusing to their own plates and act like we didn't have any guest. That is so rude. Or was I the one being rude for not telling them?

This was not like the last time Chungha unnie came over.

The last time they were all talking to her with enthusiasm, but now... it's so damn quiet.

There was tension in the air, and I didn't like it.

<<Sooooooooo>> I tried to start a conversation and they all looked at me.

<<No one still told me what happened while I was "away">> I emphasized the last word to make a joke, but they all chocked. Wth?!

<<Uhm.. nothing... happened.>> Soyeon unnie answered.

<<Yeah, we all just stayed by your side waiting for you to wake up.>> Miyeon unnie responded.

<<Awwww.>> I said doing the puppy eyes,  which everyone appreciated and made them giggle. Thank God.

<<You too babe?>> I asked Chungha unnie.

<<What?>> She asked.

<<Did you stay beside me the whole time?>> I asked doing some aegyeo.

She froze a little bit looking at the members then responded.

<<Y.. yeah, of course.>> She answered smiling.

<<Yeah sure.>> I heard Yuqi whispering.

We all looked at her.

I was pissed already.

<<Excuse me?>> I turned towards Yuqi.

The rest of the members looked at me worried.

<<What?>> Yuqi said.

<<What did you say?>> I asked her, they all could sense that I was in a bad mood already.

<<Oh, I said "Sure she did" since she is your girlfriend.>> She said before smiling. That was a fake smile. What's wrong with her?

After we finished eating, Chungha unnie left because of her schedule.

I was so annoyed and I wanted to talk to the members.