viii. i don't wanna miss your touch

❝ ― Your toxic and
addictive, my brain
wants you but deep down,
I know better. ❞

The blaring cries of his voice drowned out any neighbouring sound

The blaring cries of his voice drowned out any neighbouring sound. His hands trembled with anger, his face a dark shade of crimson.

"You never talk to me anymore, come on just admit it you've lost feelings." He pressed, I had gotten back from my doctors appointment late and he was accusing me of cheating. Again.

"Sam I haven't, I promise. I care about you, I truly do." My tone was faltered, I held back a treasure chest of emotions.

"Don't lie to me. Y/N, I just can't anymore. I think we should stop seeing each other." He sounded desperate.

"I'm not lying." I looked up at him, tears spilled from my eyes and down my cheeks. Every ounce of hatred and rage was washed away. His hazel eyes were serene, as if a switch had gone off in his mind. I NEVER cried during arguments, he knew this was serious.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." He said, no longer blinded by anger.

"No, I thing your right. That is best." It hurt me to say ever word but I couldn't let him know that. I wiped my eyes and made my way towards the door.

"Please don't do this." He begged.

I looked him straight in his hazel eyes, the ones I had once held so much love and I said with as much venom as I could, "You did this to yourself.

I had regretted the outcome of that night ever since but neither of us took it back, for that we would have to swallow our pride. One of the things neither of us could do. We put each other through hell, but the real joke was on us because we were the collateral damage.