BONUS: CHAPTER IV

HAUNTED

BONUS CHAPTER IV▹

Y/N watched Sam as he skated, his board ratting as he went up and down the ramps

Y/N watched Sam as he skated, his board ratting as he went up and down the ramps. Y/N was too entranced by the movement to notice that her boyfriend had stopped.

"Are you ready to go?" Sam asked, skating over to Y/N. He was supposed to drop her off  at home today.

"Sam?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you teach me how to skate?"

He nodded, standing on his board and outstretching his hand. Y/N took it and climbed on top of the board. She felt wrap his arms around her waist and a few seconds the board moved and she felt the ground underneath her rock slightly. Y/N shut her eyes, afraid that she would fall at any moment.

She felt the board stop, Y/N peaked her eyes open and climbed off the board.

"That wasn't that bad was it?" Sam laughed at her confused facial expression.

"We should do this everyday." Y/N answered, this surprised Sam who wasn't sure she was keen on riding the skateboard.

"We can buy you a board on the weekend." Sam announced, his voice rising with excitement.

"Baby steps." Y/N muttered, removing the helmet from her boyfriends head.

AUTHORS NOTE !

HI Y'ALL, GUESS WHO'S WORKING ON A NEW SAM THOMAS STORY? THAT'S RIGHT, THIS BITCH! THE STORY IS GOING TO BE CALLED CERTAIN THINGS, BECAUSE I LIKE THAT SONG... I ALSO HAVE AN ELI MOSKOWITZ BOOK ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT SO HAPPY READING!

itscherrythecola