BONUS: CHAPTER I

HAUNTED

BONUS CHAPTER I▹

Sam and Y/N laid beside each other, sprawled out on his bed

Sam and Y/N laid beside each other, sprawled out on his bed. They were currently watching Stranger Things, Sam, who wasn't paying attention to the show had made an attempt to braid Y/N's hair. The back of her hair was a rats nest, just by looking at it you could tell that it would hurt brushing the tangles out of her hair.

"Have you ever lied to me?" Sam asked out of nowhere.

Y/N nodded.

Sam frowned, "Friends don't lie."

"Girlfriends and boyfriends lie, all the time." She laughed and kissed the bridge of his nose.

Sam clutched his stomach, "I'm hungry," he groaned.

Y/N smirked, "I know exactly what will make you feel better."

"A kiss?" Sam smiled, leaning in closer to her.

She shook her head, "Blue cookies."

"Like from Percy Jackson?"

Y/N nodded, Sam pulled Y/N up by the arm and dragged her towards the kitchen.

"I'll get the ingredients." Sam muttered, scavenging through the kitchen cabinets.

Y/N pulled up the recipe on her phone, "Preheat the oven to 350 degrees."

Sam did as she said, handing the bowl over to her to get started on the batter.

"Can I have the blue food dye?" Asked Y/N, Sam handed it over to her.

She froze and stared at him.

"What's wrong?"

Y/N laughed, leaning in closer to him to wipe the flour which covered his cheek. He blushed from the close proximity.

"Your bright red." Y/N teased, wiping the flour away.

Sam's gaze drifted to the floor, attempting to cover the dark blush which had made its way to his face.

She leaned in and pressed her lips against his, after a few moments, she pulled away. 

"You look cute when you blush." She announced, leaning back.

The action caused the bowl full of blue icing to fall to the floor.

Mrs Thomas walked in just in time, she stared in horror at the chaotic kitchen. Plates were scattered everywhere, flour and sugar was left all over the place and bright blue icing was dripping from the table. Amongst all of the mess stood two red faced teenagers, stood close together and staring at her in guilt.

"Oops..."

AUTHORS NOTE !

SO, I DECIDED THAT I'D SUPRISE EVERYONE AND DO SOME BONUS SCENES. LEAVE YOUR OPINION ON THE ENDING OF THE BOOK, I KNOW ALMOST ALL OF YOU HATE IT. THE THING ABOUT THIS BOOK WAS THAT I DIDN'T WANT IT TO END HAPPY, BECAUSE BEING IMPERFECT IS WHAT MAKES US HUMAN. THIS BOOK WAS FUN TO WRITE AND IF ANY OF YOU ARE INTERESTED, I COULD WRITE ANOTHER SAM THOMAS BOOK.(THIS TIME GIVING IT A HAPPY ENDING.)