BONUS: CHAPTER II

HAUNTED

BONUS CHAPTER II▹

Sam laid in bed, a horrible numbing pain in his chest

Sam laid in bed, a horrible numbing pain in his chest. He couldn't sleep or eat. Every time he tried, his mind drifted to her, and he couldn't do that to himself. He just couldn't do it. Today the two of them experienced their first fight, neither of them necessarily knew what it was about but they were too blinded by anger to suck up their pride and talk to each other.

Sam had been moping around all day, it wasn't a secret. Kristy knew it, Charlie knew it and heck, Maryanne knew it too. The fight had really taken a toll on Y/N and Sam, their normal happy nature was masked by rage. As much as they hated to admit it, the two of them were toxic for one another. He was possessive and she stubborn, two traits that they admired in one another but a dangerous combination.

Sam heard something hit his window, he walked over and pulled back the curtains. There she was, the girl which had caused him so much pain, sitting outside his window.

"Y/N what are you doing here?" He asked as he opened his window and let her in.

She shrugged, "I came here to apologise."

"Apologise?" Now that wasn't like her.

"Yeah, I'm sorry for what I said." 

"I'm sorry too." Sam muttered, pulling her in for a quick kiss.

Y/N wrapped her arms around his torso, burying her head in his chest.

They always said sorry in the end, but they didn't always accept each others apologies.

AUTHORS NOTE !

SO, I'M GOING TO POST TWO MORE BONUS CHAPTERS AFTER THIS. GO READ MY BOOK WITCH, IT'S A CHARLIE THOMAS X OC BOOK. ALSO I'VE BEEN SENDING A LOT OF PEOPLE MY OWN ORIGIONAL WORK AND IF YOU WANT, ONCE THIS BOOK IS FINISHED, I CAN POST SOME OLD WRITING DRAFTS THAT I NEVER FINISHED. (FROM MY OWN ORIGIONAL STORY.) THANKS FOR READING, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.