BONUS: CHAPTER III

HAUNTED

BONUS CHAPTER III▹

The morning light bled into her bedroom window, her hair was sprawled across her bed

The morning light bled into her bedroom window, her hair was sprawled across her bed. Y/N tossed and turned in her bed, making it hard for Sam to sleep.

"Sorry did I wake you?" She asked groggily, as she felt him move from beside her.

"It's fine." He mumbled, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer to him.

"Y/N."

She looked up at him, "Hmm?"

"You know I'll always love you." He started, she wasn't liking how this conversation was going.

She nodded.

"Will you promise me you'll always love me?" He asked, her heart dropped down to her stomach.

"Sammy, you know I can't promise that." She told him, pressing her lips against his cheek and snuggling into his chest.

"I'd have to do something really fucked up for that to happen, wouldn't I?" He laughed, he wanted to believe that he'd never hurt her.

"Yeah." So did she.

They laughed at the thought then, but humour couldn't mask the pain in their chests.

"Then let's make a promise." He lifted his pinkie, "I promise I'll never hurt you."

She wrapped her pinkie finger around his, "And I promise I'll never hurt you."

They sealed their broken promise with a kiss. Looking longingly into each others eyes, waiting patiently for the day that they'd have to break their pinkie promise.

AUTHORS NOTE !

OKAY, SO I JUST RE-POSTED MY FIVE HARGREEVES X READER. GO TALK TO ME ON MY MESSAGE BOARD, I NEED ENTERTAINMENT. QUICK QUESTION FOR THOSE WHO HAVE GONE TO SCHOOL, HOW WAS YOUR FIRST DAY? MINE FOR ONE, WAS SHIT! (GLAD I GOT TO SEE MY FRIENDS THOUGH.)