12

Den's POV

My routine is keeping me busy. Hindi parin ako nagtatrabaho sa Cafe. Sabi ni A, magpahinga parin daw ako eh. So, no choice ako. Sinasamahan ko nalang si Aly sa therapy session niya tuwing pagtapos ng klase ko.

"Hey, your eyes are puffy." Aly said.

"Ha? Sa sipon lang to." I lied.

I cried earlier at school, I saw Chen with his new girl. She looks rich, he looks happy. I'm sure his parents are happy. Then, I bumped into Chen's friends, they drag me somewhere and started telling me bad things. It really hurts. Hearing those things from the people who doesn't even know you.

"Come here. Hug me." He said and opened his arms wide.

"No way."

"What? You said you'll do everything I say." He reminded me.

I had no choice but to hug him. He's sitting on a hospital bed, his therapy ended few minutes ago.

"You can cry."

"I won't cry." I said.

"Come on, tell me what's bothering you." He gently said while he's caressing my hair.

That made me cry and tell him everything. From Chen up to what his friends did and told me.

"Do you want to come with me and have a fresh start?" He asks.

"Where?"

"Canada. Come with me. I'll make you forget all the pain."

"Can you really do that?"

"Of course, I'm Aly. I can do everything for you."

"Why are you so kind to me?"

"It's a secret." He said.

He then stood up. I grab his arm and help him walk. Day by day, Aly's getting better. He can now stand but not for long. He still needs his crutches. He can now walk but he needs someone to support him, to help him.

"Let's go together. I'll come with you." I said.

He smiled at me.

"But, help me sell my apartment. I need some money so that I won't leech off on you."

"Why are you saying that? Stop thinking about what they told you. You know your real self." He said.

His driver helped us. We entered the car and sat beside each other.

"Trust me in this, okay? I won't let anyone hurt you or do something bad in you. Just stay with me." He said.

I nodded. He smiled then rested his head on my shoulder. Aly and I became so close with each other. He's telling me everything that I need to know about him. His mother is dead. Same thing happened, she died because of a plane crash. He graduated from College, 3 years ago.