Four

"To... to Dominate me."

Did he just... You must me dreaming... there was no way Spencer Reid just... Wow...

"I'm not dreaming right? You just asked me to be your Dom?" He looks away from you.

"I-I'm sorry... I shouldn't have said anything. I... I'm so-"

"No no no no no it's okay Spencer! I'm not upset you said that. I'm just shocked, that's all." 

"Is um is that a no then?" You place your hand on his chin and make him look at you again, but your hand lingers on his face longer this time.

"It is not a no. I would love to Spencer, but-"

"B-but?"

"Take a day to think about this, really think about this, and make sure this is something you want to get into. We're definitely not doing anything tonight, though. I don't Dom if there is alcohol in my system."

"That um makes sense. I'm sorry I sprung this on you." You drag your thumb along his jawline.

"It's really fine. I've honestly been thinking about it since the crime scene earlier. I was just waiting for you to say something, lovely." Hearing the nickname made him smile. "So you like pet names and terms of endearment I see?" He nods, "Spence, what did I say earlier."

"Sorry, yes I um do really like pet names and endearment terms I guess." He stumbles over his words. It really was adorable how flustered he is and how he acts while flustered. You kept that in mind.

"Thank you for being honest baby," he gulped and pursed his lips together, 'baby' was definitely one you had to remember. It had a major effect of him. "What else do you think you'd be into?" You move your hand to the back of his head to start messing with his hair.

"Well um the- the blindfold and ropes sound um interesting. I uh think I also like both degradation and praise. But I don't know which I'd like more or if I'd even like them at all, but in my head I think it's something I'd like a lot." Hmmm... you lean closer to his ear wanting to test his theory.

"So you'd like being called my dirty little whore, but also told you are doing an amazing job and you will always be my handsome baby and I'd never want anyone else to be my Sub besides you?" You hear a small whimper escape his throat and knew he had been correct. He clears his throat.

"Y-yes I'd um very much uh l-love both of those." You smile at him before continuing to play with his hair.

"I could tell lovely. I promise I won't tease you anymore tonight, I got carried away wanting to test out your theory." You couldn't wind him up anymore without winding yourself up and you both had to sleep at some point. It was a little past midnight and you had to be in the station at 7am. You can't help but sigh at the thought of going back there.

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong? I'm sor-"

"Baby, stop apologizing unless I ask you to. You didn't do anything wrong, I'm just- I'm thinking about tomorrow... or later today I guess." He nodded his head in understanding before speaking, he knew almost immediately what you were worried about.

"Well... you'll have me right? I'm not going to leave your side, especially after tonight. We can't change their opinions but maybe they'll grow a bit more understanding. If you'd let me, I can stand up for you so you're not fighting all the heat alone, I know how you hate confrontation." It was true, no matter how Dom you are and loved being, you despised having to confront someone if they were bothering you or being rude. Granted, when you had to, you could come up with a killer comeback and basically destroy them, but you tried to avoid those situations as much as possible.