Ten

As soon as you shut the door you turn and look at him. He was just standing by your bed waiting for your instructions. So obedient... you walk over to your bag from the case and pull something out of it, keeping it hidden from Spencer.

"Remember, we're playing now. Dom names, vocal answers, and safe words. Got it?"

"Yes Ma'am," he responds quickly. Hearing your title come from his lips would never get old. You hold what you grabbed from the bag in front of you. "G-Green Miss," he says as soon as you show him.

"Such a good boy," you praise as you fasten the collar with the baby charm around his neck. Once you're done he turns back around to face you and goddamn was it a sight for sore eyes. You take a deep breath and smile, "fuck baby, seeing that on you, it looks so good."

"It- It probably looked better on you Miss," he says as he moves his eyes to the floor. You quickly rush over to him.

"Do not degrade yourself. You look incredible Spencer." You place a few kisses on his jawline, not being able to resist. "Now, I'm going to go get changed in my bathroom. I want you to take off your shirt and pants, but not your boxers, and sit on the edge of my bed. Understand?"

"Y-yes Ma'am."

"Good boy." You reach into your bag again and grab the most revealing purple set he bought you and go into your bathroom. You got changed quickly, not wanting to keep him waiting. Checking yourself in the mirror, you notice something. You were usually so confident with yourself when you're in Dom mode but in the outfit you were wearing, it was so revealing. Every scar could be seen. Ugh. You put on a fake smile of confidence and walk out, knowing he was going to flood you with compliments.

You were right, as soon as you walked out a deep red blush covered his face. He had followed your instructions perfectly, sitting on the side of your bed in only his boxers and collar. Fuck it was hot.

"W-wow- you look- wow," he stammers out. You walk over to him and he keeps his eyes on you the entire time. "Y-you're so beautiful Y/N. I-I didn't think I would see someone this beautiful in front of me." You run your hand through his hair and smile at him.

"You're too sweet, baby. Now," you lean forward to nibble and kiss his ear, "are you ready, love?" He takes a deep breath as you see a tent start to grow in his boxers.

"Y-yes Ma'am." You move in front of him to straddle across his lap. Pulling him closer to you by the collar, you look him in the eyes.

"I'm not restraining your hands for this as a reward for doing so well with the blindfold." You grab his hands and wrap them around you, "so feel free to touch anywhere that isn't my chest or between my legs. Understand?"

"I understand. Thank you, Miss." You pull him forward again, earning a small whimper of satisfaction from him. If it wasn't already obvious from last night and your conversations, that just confirmed how Sub he is. You start to kiss up and down his jawline, nibbling on the skin from time to time. We weren't seeing the team for another two days so you could be a little less careful.

You felt him start to hesitantly move his hands on your sides softly. He was so nervous, "baby, relax, you're okay," you mumble into his ear. As soon as you comfort him, he calms down a bit. The effect your voice had on him was the ultimate Dom high.

Moving your hands to the back of his head, you start to slowly grind against him. He groaned lowly at the friction as he gripped you a little tighter. Feeling him against your clit nearly made you let out a noise as well but you had a lot more control than he did.

Out of nowhere, you hear his phone start to ring from his pants pocket on the floor. You pull back and look at him, a smirk forming on your face at an idea you were getting. You get off of him quickly, ignoring the upset whine that came from him. You grab his phone from his pocket and hand it to him.