Twenty-One

a/n: hey all! in case you didn't see my announcement, i have a new writing schedule!

mondays: judgment

wednesdays: drowning without water

fridays: lovebug

i'm going to try my hardest to keep up with this so i don't go on any long breaks like this again! enjoy the birthday chapter!

"Good morning Y/N," Spencer says softly next to me, "Happy Birthday!" I groan, despite his softness, his words add to the truck that keeps ramming into my skull. "There's a Coke and some ibuprofen on the bedside table to help with the hangover, and I thought, whenever you're ready, we could go get some overly greased and heart unhealthy breakfast food at the diner across the street. I know how much you love waffles, eggs, and bacon after a night of drinking and they have-"

"Spence, you know how much I adore your rambling and how cute I think it is, but it feels like someone is drilling into my skull right now." I turn around in the bed to look at his smiling face and bedhead, "but that sounds like a great plan." I lean forward and kiss him gently, he kisses back just as softly before I feel his lips pull into a bigger smile and I can't help but smile too.

"I'll let you wake up and get ready," he whispers against my lips after pulling away slightly.

"One more," I barely get out before I place my lips on his again. It's a little more urgent than before but just as wonderful. I wrap my arms around his neck and tug on his hair slightly, he lets out a soft groan in response. I pull away, tugging his bottom lip between my teeth. "My sweet baby," I whisper while running my hands through his hair. We hold eye contact for what feels like forever.

He looks down at my jaw and connects his lips with it, sucking and nibbling softly at the skin. I feel his hand trail up and down my side. "Baby, what are you doing?" I ask, holding back a soft moan as he moves to my neck.

"Let me please you. You do so much for me, it's your birthday, please. Plus an orgasm should help with the hangover." I chuckle slightly at his begging and fact dump. He looks me in the eyes again, "Please?"

"We have to get ready to go to brunch baby," I move to sit up but he pushes my shoulders back down, "what are you doing, pup?"

"Punish me later," is all he says before resuming his attack on my neck with more fervor. I don't have time to control the moan that slips past my lips because of how sudden the movement is. I don't see a point in fighting him so I let him continue.

"You're such a brat-" he cuts me off by slipping his hand under my underwear and moving his lips to the top of my chest. He starts to rub his thumb in slow circles on my clit and I let out a soft moan. I feel his long fingers rub up and down my slit before he slowly inserts one of them. "F-fuck-"

"Does that feel good?" He whispers in my ear. I glare at him before he inserts another finger and starts to move faster. He connects his lips to a sweet spot below my ear and I start to moan as he picks up the pace on my clit.

"F-fuck Spence-" I moan out as he countinues to finger fuck me harder. I use my free hands to lift his head up to my lips and smash mine into his. We kiss with such fire and passion, muffling my moans, I let my tongue go into his mouth, deepening the kiss. I wrap my arms around his back and dig my nails into it as he picks up speed. I feel the knot start to form in my stomach and Spencer can tell.

He curls his fingers upward, hitting my g-spot everytime. I separate my lips from his and moan out his name loudly. His fingers and mouth feel like heaven. "Please come for me," Spencer practically begs and moans out.