Twelve

"Hello, I'm Unit Chief SSA Aaron Hotchner, this is SSA Y/L/N and Dr. Reid. The rest of our team are out investigating."

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Police Chief Dr. Gabreiella Sanchez. I set aside one of our conference rooms for your team. Everything we have on the case is in there," she answers. She was young, probably 22, 23. She had a lesbian pride bracelet and tattoo, along with long blonde hair and bright emerald eyes. She was really pretty. Everything about her screamed confidence, you like her already even though you've barely met her.

"How old are you? If you don't mind me asking," Spence asks and you elbow him. He looks at you confused. Sanchez laughs at the exchange.

"It's okay, I'm 23. Youngest police chief in history. A lot of the men on the force doubt my abilities but if you put me in the field, I'll crush all of them." She smiles and starts to lead you three to the conference room.

"You said Dr.?" Spencer questions again. You think he was impressed by her. If you were being honest, you were too.

"Yes, I have two Ph. Ds, one in Psychology and another in Criminology. I also have a B.A. in Behavioral Science and am working on getting one in Law," she laughs nervously, "I'm uh I'm kinda a genius." Spencer's face lights up and you can't help but laugh.

"No way! I'm also technically a genius so I get it! I have three B.A.s in Psychology, Sociology, and Philosophy along with three Ph. Ds in Chemistry, Engineering, and Mathematics! I also have an eidetic memory along with an IQ of 187. Where did you go to college?"

"I went to Caltech! And I have a photographic memory!"

"MIT! I've never met someone actually like me, have you ever considered-"

"Reid." Hotch interrupts, not looking up from the file he's reading and Spence's face drops.

"I'll leave you guys to it," Sanchez speaks up.

"Thank you, if we need anything, we'll let you know," you tell her and smile. She smiles back and leaves the room. "God, she's a really nice change of pace for an officer."

"Yeah, I think she could actually really help us. What I was going to ask was if she's interested in joining the BAU. She's basically a female me." You both laugh at the accuracy of Spence's statement. It would be awesome to have her at the BAU. Hotch turns to both of you sternly.

"Guys, we have three missing girls out there and there will probably be more soon. Get to work." Damn, Hotch is really being a hardass with this case. You both nod and pick up some files. You call Garcia, already having a task for her.

"What can I do for you my lovely?"

"Hey sweetheart, I got a task for you."

"Hit me Puddin'."

"Can you access all the birth records for Milwaukee citizens?"

"It'll take a while but yeah, anything specifically?"

"Girls who would be nine years old today, white, brown hair, green eyes. I basically just want a victim pool to really get a sense of how rare his victim type is."

"Alrighty! I will hit you back when I have that list!"

"You are a Goddess sweetheart!"

"Oh Puddin', you already have my heart! Garcia out!" You hear her signature click and smile. You couldn't express to her how grateful you are for her positivity and love. Having someone besides Spence on the team who didn't hate you felt great.

You take a step back and look at the facts of the case. Three nine year old girls, all kidnapped from different public parks. They didn't scream or call out and the parents didn't notice them get taken. There also weren't any bodies found which was strange. Either he was really good at hiding them or they were still alive, you hoped for the latter. Wait...