#79 He Comes Out To You

Okay so if you don't know (how do you not know?) "coming out" is when you tell someone your gay /lesbian / bi / pan / asexual etc.

Also this was requested by Jai-Brooks ( did I spell your username right?

Ashton (Age 15): If you were being completely honest, you always had a feeling Ash was bi, at least bi, after that stupid purple shirt incident. You just didn't think he would come to terms and come out. It just wasn't in his nature.

So, one day, you were just sitting in your room, scrolling through tumblr like a normal teenager when Ashton came in. "Can I talk to you?" He asks.

"Yeah, sure, what's up?" You ask, as he sits on the edge of your bed, and hugs a pillow to his chest.

"I need to tell you something." He says.

"If it's about the fact that you think you're already having gray hair I really don't care, I mean it was bou-"

"It's not about that." He cuts you off.

"Okay? So what is it?"

"I... I'm... I'm bi." He whispers to you.

You just stare at him, and he looked scared for a second, "Okay."

"Okay? That's it?" He asked, shocked.

"Yeah...? What do you want me to say? This doesn't change anything. You're still Ashton to me. Just one who likes di-"

"Okay, thanks, no need to elaborate." He says, cutting you off.

"But seriously Ash, I bet you every person you tell is going to react the same way I did. You're still my lame-o brother." You say.

"Thank you, Y/N, really." He says pulling you into a hug.

"No problem." You tell him, hugging back.

Luke (age 14): Luke was always seen as a ladies man, but you knew that with all these girls out there, the fact he hasn't shown interest in any of them was a sign of some sort. You weren't saying he was gay (you were saying he was gay) but it was slightly weird.

"Hey, Y/N, can I practice something I'm going to say in the live stream with you?" Luke asks one afternoon.

Practice? Since when did they practice what they were going tosay for a live stream? "Yeah, sure. Go for it." You say, turning your attention to him.

"Okay, I think its gonna go like this: I haven't been completely honest with you guys. A while back I realized something. I... I don't see girls the same way I... I see guys. So, uh, I'm gay?"

"Luke oh my God, I knew it!" You say excitedly.

"What?"

"I knew you were gay! I'm so proud of you!" You say happily, "and you're doing this! Good for you!"

"Oh, uh so that's good?" He asks.

"Good? Yes, its great!" You say, "I can't wait to shove this in Acacia's face!"

"That's what you're excited about?"

"Oh come on, luke, so are you." You say, rolling your eyes.

"Just a little."

Calum (age 16): "Hey, Cal. Can I ask you something?" You come up to him in his room one day.

"Yeah, sure." He says, smiling at you.

"I think one of my friends is pansexual but i don't know how to ask them. What do you think I should do?" You ask.

"I say, don't beat around the bush. Ask them, and if they're shocked, just give reasoning to why you think that."

"Okay." You say nodding.

"Is that all?" He asks.

"Just one more thing. Calum, are you pan?"

"What?" He asks, choking on his spit.

"Well, you always talk about girls, but you look at boys the same way you look at girls. And your man crush Mondays have gotten a little bit crazy."

"Promise you won't tell?" He asks you, eyes wide with fear.

"Cal, trust me on this. Everyone's going to love you just the same, okay? This doesnt change anything." You say hugging him.

"Thanks, Y/N."

Michael (age 17);

"Hey, Mikey which one looks better?" You ask showing him two pictures of dresses.

You knew Michael was gay from the minute he first dyed his hair. Yes, straight (A/N I FORGOT THE WORD FOR BEING STRAIGHT AND AKMOST TYPED "NON GAY" IM LAUGHING) people dye their hair, but it was just, Michael. All the girls he dated had to be beards.

"The left one," he says.

And there goes another reason. Yes, this was stereotypical, but a straight person would have asked why I was asking him. Nope, not Michael.

"Hey, Y/N, I've been thinking katekt and I think I need to tell you that I—"

"Like dick?" You cut him off, causing him to choke on his spit.

"What?!" He asks shocked

"Well, do you? I mean, there's tons of signs saying you do but..."

"I... I... I don't —"

"Mikey either you like dick or you don't. Which one is it? I'm not going to judge you. I will always see you as my lame older brother. This won't change anyone's view on you, not if they truly love you. It's just your nineteen, and I'm pretty sure tons of people think that you are. It nay be time to tell people."

"I... Yes?" He says, still as a question.

"Are you sure?" You ask, smiling at his red face.

"Yeah," he whispers.

"This is great! Now I won't feel weird asking you if a guy is cute!" You say.

He glares at you, "I was kidding. I love you," you tell him.

"I love you two, brat." He jokes

Anjsisociao I liked this was this cute tell me it was cute

"Non gay" I'm still laughing

Anywho

QOTU: do you know anyone gay/bi/pan etc? If so, who?

AOTU: I do, one of my best friends is bi and my best guy friend is gay.

I wrote this on my phone so sorry for any typos!