#81 You Write A Song About Him

Okay. First off :: SKCISKFKWLSOvoeskcskjfjaokfkaocofIFJAOFKD 500K  READS OMG  THIS HAS HALF. A. MILLION. READS. WYAT IS LIFE? (do you think we could hit 2k comments??)

This chapter is dedicated to metallicmikey because I love your comments (that is, if i spelled your user name right. i will also do the dedication when i get on my computer)

None of the songs in here are mine and let's just act like no singers exist. The songs used are Happy Little Pill - Troye Sivan , 3000 Miles - Emblem3 , The Way We Live - Cimorelli , andPizza - Andrew Lowe.

Ashton (Age 14): You didn't think you would ever be very good at song writing, but in English you ha to write a song because of your poetry unit. It just had to be something sentimental to you.

So, you took what you knew from your own experiences and from Ashton's and wrote about depression. He had just gotten home and you wanted his feedback on the song.

"Would you tell me what you think of this?" You ask, handing him the notebook.

He takes it, and whispers as he reads it, "Glazed eyes, empty hears, buying happy from shopping carts. Nothing but time to kill, sipping life from bottles. Tight skin bodyguards, Gucci down the boulevard. Cocaine dollar bills and my happy little pill. Take me away, dry my eyes, bring color to my skies. My sweet little pill, take my hunger. Lie within, numb my skin."