Chapter 7

As soon as we got to the training center we were greeted by a new person at the front desk. Hm I wonder where Mike is. Marcus and I walked to the lockers in the backroom and got all out gear out. "Alright I was thinking about working on your combinations and feet movement today. Anything else you want to touch up on?" I shook my head and started wrapping my hands. Going out, Marcus warmed up by jump roping while I went to start shadowboxing in the mirror. I noticed Mike in the corner of my eye on one of the punching bags. Must of had a break then. After 20 minutes of shadowboxing I switched to jump rope for another 20 minutes. Once I was done I saw Marcus was waiting for me in the ring with his pads on. "Ready?" I nodded and we immediately got into it. He started simple with the 1,2,3 combination (left jab, right jab, and left hook). After we did those a couple of times we got more complex combinations. After half an hour of running different combinations we switched to work on my footwork while Marcus had me throw jabs every once in a while. After an hour and a half workout Marcus called it, "Alright we are done for today. And you have a fight Sunday night." I smiled and nodded while we walked back to the "locker room". "So how's Stephanie? I know there was a big accident that happened the other day." I turned to face Marcus and he answered while putting the pads away, "She's good but yeah she was called in that day because they were short on doctors. She was a bit shaken up when she got back home but I offered for us to watch a movie to get her mind off of it. Also tonight I plan on taking her out to a nice little restaurant then finish the date with a fort I am going to make back at our house in the livingroom."

I cooed and went to give him a hug, "I am so happy that you guys met. Even if it was because I was in a small coma at the time." We both laughed and pulled away from the hug. "Come on let's get you back." On the way out I called out to say bye to Mike who smiled and waved at us while we left. "I'm home!" I called out while locking the door behind me. I didn't get an answer so I guessed she wasn't home. Walking to my room I found my bed empty and still messed up from Victoria and I sleeping. I should shower so I don't stink for later. Grabbing my phone I looked at the time and for a good song to play. It was only 11 am so I wondered where Victoria went. Looking through my dresser I picked out Jean shorts with a black tank-top which a matching set of black undergarments. "Alright let's wash this sweat off." After I was done and dressed I turned on my hair dryer and dried the rest of it. Once I was completely done I walked to the kitchen and saw Victoria taking out groceries. "Wow what's all this?" Victoria laughed and said, "For tonight." I nodded and started to help take out all the food and drinks she got. "I'll go get the blankets?" I raised my eyebrow in confusion, "Do we even need blankets?" Victoria and I both bursted out laughing and I left to at least get 2. Before we knew it, it was already 6 and heard a knock on the door. "Vic you want to get that so I can finish the chip bowls." I heard her hum and stop looking at the movies we have to go open the door. As I thought I could hear Jonathan and Tony walk in. "Hey baby need any help?" Tony said from behind me. I shook my head and closed the chip bag pushing the bowl out to the corner more. "Hey babe," I leaned to kiss Tony quickly.

Tony smiled and grabbed my hand pulling me to the livingroom with everyone else. Victoria was sitting on Jonathan's lap talking about who knows what but she has a bright smile on her face. Hm I'll have to ask Jonathan later. Tony moved us to the other end of the couch for us to cuddle. A couple minutes later there was another knock and this time I went to get it. "I'll bring the chips when I come back too." Opening the door I saw Luna and Delilah smiling widely, "Sorry we're late." I waved it off and pulled them into a tight hug. Pulled them inside and pointed to the couch, "As you can see everyone is in the livingroom I am going to get the chips and drinks out of the kitchen." Luna asked, "You need help?" I shrugged and waved her to follow me while Delilah jumped into everyone else's conversation. "Here grab the drinks and I'll take the bowls." Before she walked out of the kitchen she whispered to me, "Hey follow my lead." I raised an eyebrow and she winked at me. Oh boy what does she have planned. Walking to the livingroom we set the stuff down on the coffee table and Luna took my hand taking us to the beanbag. "Sorry Tony I stole your girl." She sat down first and pulled me to sit in her lap sideways making me laugh. "Del your girl is mine now." I said to continue the joke. Tony and Delilah went along with it, "Snap Delilah what are we going to do now?" Everyone bursted out laughing and I wrapped my arms around Luna's neck leaning into her. Victoria stood up and faced everyone, "Alright what movie do you guys want to watch?" Everyone looked at each other and I said, "Horror because we haven't watched that in a while." Victoria and Luna tensed but everyone else agreed. "I got you Lu don't worry about it." She smiled and leaned her head on my shoulder. "Horror wins I guess." Victoria put one of my horror movies on going to Jonathan to cuddle. When the movie started Luna's arms wrapped around my waist and squeezed lightly. I leaned back and moved so Luna could put her head into my neck.

Occasionally I would look away from the screen and saw Jonathan holding Victoria who refused to look at the screen. Jonathan would kiss the top of her head every once in a while to try and soothe her. Delilah and Tony were both watching the screen with interest and Luna was holding onto me tightly and kept her face in my neck. I took one of my arms and moved it to her back so I could rub soothing circles. Luna started to loosen her hold and relax slightly. By the time the movie was done Delilah and Tony were talking about the jump scares and Jonathan and I were calming down Luna and Victoria. Delilah got up this time and put on a comedy while grabbing the cheetos bowl. "You want a drink or food?" I asked Luna. "Drink please." I reached over for a crush and grabbed it almost falling out of Luna's lap. She giggled and helped me straighten out while I handed her, her drink. "Thank you." I smiled at her and nodded. Halfway into the movie I had to pee so I tapped on Luna's arm singling to let go. "I gotta pee." She laughed and I got up to walk to my bathroom. When I walked back Luna was sitting with Delilah under her arm. "Lu what is this?" I said while acting hurt. Luna immediately catching on said, "I'm sorry babe. I just like you more as a friend." Dramatically I clutched my chest and dropped to my knees in front of her hearing everyone trying to stifle their laughter, "B-but I love you." Luna grabbed one of my hands and squeezed, "I'm sorry Faith maybe in another life we will be together." She kissed my cheek and I moved my hands to wipe my "tears" and moved back to the beanbag, "And scene." Everyone started laughing and clapping while Luna and I bowed sitting. "Now back to the actual movie," I said while laughing.