Chapter 20

Today's the day we all graduate from university.  4 years passed by faster then we all thought.  We spent everyday together when we could and made many, many memories.  Victoria and I were getting ready together in her room for the graduation ceremony in an hour.  Her parents were in the livingroom waiting for the big reveal and Victoria was curling my hair.  "I'm so excited."  Victoria bounced and I moved away to not get burned from the curling iron.  "Woah watch the curling iron Vic.  I would rather not have a burn mark appear in pictures."  She stopped jumping but kept her wide smile.  "Sorry, sorry but I can't help it.  Also you are now done."  She said while finishing the last curl.  leaving it down I brushed my hair out so the curls weren't too much, "Thank you now sit down it's your turn."  We switched places and suddenly Victoria started singing 'Beautiful by Bazzi'.  I hummed along with her and finished curling her hair.  Reaching for a black hair tie I put it on my wrist and grabbed some hair putting half of it in a ponytail.  "Hey face me for a second."  I said to her after fixing the back.  She stopped singing and turned sideways in the chair so I could pull some hairs out the front to frame her face.  Victoria randomly started to giggle which made me confused but stayed focused on my task.  "Your focus face is funny."  Standing back to see if it was even I scoffed and said, "How rude.  You know I could mess up your hair."  She laughed and reached to grab my waist to hug me, "I'm sorryyy."  I could feel her smiling against my stomach making me smile.  "Yeah, yeah now let's put on the gowns and everything, we have half an hour before we need to get there."  I lifted her and we moved to her bed that had everything laid out on it.  Hearing a knock from the front door I figured it was the boys and I was right when I could hear Victoria's parents, "Wow you boys look good."  Victoria and I chuckled and put everything on.  "I can't believe we made it Vic."  I walked over to her and pulled her into a tight hug resting my head on her shoulder.  She wrapped her arms around my neck and held me tightly while putting her head against my shoulder.  "Thank you for sticking with me all these years Vic.  I wouldn't of made it without you honestly.  I think I would of died."  She tightened her hold and responded with, "If you weren't with me all this time I don't think I would've made it too.  I love you so much Faith.  You're everything to me."  I blinked back tears and kissed her temple saying, "I love you too, so much Victoria.  You're my world."  We stayed that for a bit longer before Victoria pulled away and said, "Let's take a mirror picture."  We stood in front of her bathroom mirror and I wrapped my arms around her from behind leaning my head against hers.  She smiled widely and put the hand that wasn't holding her phone where my hands locked on her stomach.  "Okay smile."  I smiled and looked at the phone and she took 2.  "Okay let's go into the livingroom before anyone says that we took years." 

Laughing I grabbed her hand and we both walked to the livingroom seeing Mr And Mrs Grayson sitting on the couch talking to Tony and Jonathan who were fully dressed with everything.  "Oh my gosh I am going to cry."  Mrs. Grayson started fanning her eyes.  Everyone stood up and went to hug us making Victoria and I let go of our hands.  "You look amazing Faith."  Tony said while holding my hands and checking me out.  I decided to go for a white knee length sundress with white wedges making me taller.  He leaned up slightly and kissed me softly.  I looked to my right and saw Victoria and Jonathan do the same.  "Alright we need to go if you guys are going to be on time."  Mrs. Grayson pushed us out the door and locked it.  Tony, Jonathan, Victoria, and I got out of the car and ran to the room we were all meeting in.  Delilah and Luna walked over to us and asked what took so long.  Jonathan laughed and said, "We got a bit distracted."  I hugged them and said, "We should all take a group picture when we find Lexy and Bellamy."  We all grew closer to Bellamy when he started to hang out with the group more because of Lexy.  2 years later Bellamy asks Lexy to be his girlfriend which she happily says yes to.  "Oh yes of course.  Now where are they?"  Suddenly across the room I saw a waving hand and realized it was Bellamy, "I found them they're across the room."  I pointed to where they were and we made our way through the crowd to them.  "How did you guys get all the way over here?"  Luna asked them while hugging Lexy.  We all hugged and Bellamy answered, "Well when everyone started to pile in we got pushed and went with it."  We all laughed and I tapped a girl that was next to us, "Hey could you take a picture of us?"  She nodded and I handed her my phone.  We all squeezed into frame with our hands on each other's waists and smiled.  She took 2 like that then we did 2 weird ones.  Thanking her I took my phone and looked at the pictures before sending them in the groupchat for everyone to have.  One of the professors walked in minutes later and told everyone to line up to walk in.  The line were pairs of two so it was Victoria and I, Delilah and Luna, Tony and Jonathan, and Lexy and Bellamy all behind and in front of each other.  When they started walking the first thing I did was look around walking into the gym seeing all the friends and family cheering for their loved ones.  We all had wide smiles on our faces the whole ceremony and cheered as loud as we could when each of us were called up.