Chapter 19

The next morning I woke up in Victoria's arms because she didn't want to leave my side. I turned my head that was against her neck and looked around for my phone. Seeing it on her nightstand I had to untangle myself from her to reach it. When I grabbed it I stayed laying by the edge with my back to Victoria while I checked my phone. Answering the texts and emails I had I felt Victoria shift over and put an arm around my stomach pulling me into her. Now that she was the big spoon she relaxed and I could feel her breath against my back. Putting my phone down when I was done I lifted my hand to my left eye to feel if the swelling was going down and how bad the pain is. The fact that I could even open my eye was a good sign. Immediately wincing when I touched the area I sighed and moved to the other cuts and bruises on my face. I should see it all in a mirror and I need to wash my face anyway to clean the cuts. Moving Victoria's arm off of me I slid off the bed and went to the bathroom to look at the mirror. My eye was dark blue and purple while the cuts on my face had the dried blood covering it. Not too bad. After washing my face and doing my morning routine I grabbed my phone and walked out to the kitchen to get myself an ice pack. Not wanting to go back to the room I went to the couch and sat down leaning my head against the top looking at the ceiling. Closing my eyes I groaned at the pain but let the cold help my eye. Couples minutes later I could hear steps coming towards me which made me open my eyes and lift my head. Victoria sleepily walked over to me and fell down onto the couch with her head on my lap. Using one of my hands I started to run my fingers through her hair, "Well hello to you too." I lightly laughed and Victoria huffed saying in a raspy voice, "You left the bed so I went to find you." She wrapped her arms around my waist and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry I figured I would wash up and ice my black eye." She hummed and I could tell she was going to fall asleep again so I reached for the remote to watch something. After finding the show face off I binged until my phone starting ringing. I wonder what Lexy is calling for?

"What's up Lexy?"

"Hey Faith I was wondering if you and the gang wanted to go clubbing tonight around 10?"

"I'll ask everyone yeah but so far I am in."

"Alright text me when you know if they are."

"Will do Lexy text you later."

"Bye."

Hanging up I went into the groupchat with everyone and took the ice pack off since it wasn't cold anymore.

Squaddd

Me: "Guys, Lexy wants to know if y'all want to go clubbing tonight at 10?"

Luna: "Yes! That would be so fun!"

Delilah: "I think you can tell we're in.😂"

Jonathan: "I don't see why not."

Tony: "Well the possible hangover tomorrow while in class.😂"

Me: "Babeeee let's not talk about school."

Jonathan: "Yeah man come on."

Tony: "Sorry, sorry but I'm in."

Delilah: "What about V?"

Me: "She's asleep right now but I'll ask her when she wakes up. Also why haven't we added Lexy to the chat yet?"

Everyone: "I have no idea."

Me: "I'm going to add her then."

"Added Lexy into chat."