Chapter 4

Squaddd

Me: "Yo sleepover on Friday.  Start at 6pm."

Luna: "Wow that was fast planning.😂"

Delilah: "Baby they live together it makes sense."

Tony: "Do we bring anything at all?"

Jonathan: "Dude did you not pay attention when they said loser does it all?😂"

Tony: "No I did but I feel bad for not taking anything.  You know what I mean."

Me: "Babe If you want to contribute you can bring movies."

Tony: "Works for me.🙂"

Jonathan: "Hey where's Victoria?"

I looked up from my phone and saw that she was still asleep holding me.  We had both fallen asleep on the couch last night after our movie watching marathon.  She moved and rested her head against mine while she continued to sleep. Looking back down to my phone I answered.

Me: "Currently she is asleep with her head on mine.  We were binge watching movies last night and fell asleep on the couch.  I'm not going to lie my body hurts."

Jonathan: "I forget how long she can sleep for.  It's already 1 in the afternoon."

Luna: "How in the world do you find a comfortable position sitting up on the couch?"

Me: "When you've been cuddling for years together, anything is comfortable."

Delilah: "She's not wrong though.  Remember when we fell asleep on the floor.  You were half on top of me and I was holding you Luna."

Luna: "I do remember that.  It was such a good memory honestly.😊"

Jonathan: "Do I want to know why you guys were on the floor?😂"

Tony: "Yeah really I don't want to hear it if it was about the aftermath of you guys getting it on."

Me: "Same here I don't want to know your R rated stories about you two.😂"

Laughing quietly Victoria stirred above me slowly waking up.  "Ah sleeping beauty is awake."  Victoria laughed and moved to stretch out her body.  "Lets not fall asleep on the couch again we should of learned from last time."  Laughing I stood up and heard the cracking from bones everywhere.  "I agree lets not again.  And by the way the groupchat has been going crazy all morning.  I think you might want to see it."  Laughing I walked into my room and started to change into a T-shirt and black spandex.  Walking into the bathroom I brushed my teeth and hair before walking to my bed to go back to the groupchat.

Delilah: "No we weren't.  We went onto the floor because we were watching a movie on our computer against the fireplace.  It got a little late and we both passed out there."

Luna: "We totally regretted that in the morning.  We were sore and stiff for days."

Victoria: "Yeah I am feeling it now."

Jonathan: "And my baby is awake.  How are you?  Do you need a massage?"

Tony: "I better not be here during this 'massage'."

Laughing I heard footsteps coming to my room.  "So you going to get this massage from Jonathan?"  Victoria shrugged and walked over to me laying down with her head in my lap.  "I might later if you don't mind sleeping with Tony tonight?"  Running my hand through her hair I answered, "It's okay you can do whatever you want."  Both our phones vibrated which made us look back to them.

Me: "You can sleep with me tonight babe."

Tony: "Sounds good to me.😊"

Victoria: "I'll go over later today.  Probably around 5."

Jonathan: "I'll see you then baby."

Delilah: "Alright this conversation changed drastically.😂"

Luna: "I was letting them have their moment babe."

"I am assuming you are going to eat when you go over there?"  Victoria hummed in agreement and looked at the time.  "Only have 2 hours here.  What do you want to do in the meantime?"  I shrugged from above her and stopped running my hands through her hair making her turn to look at me, "Mini adventure?"  I smiled and nodded, "Mini adventure."