Trolls: Part 2

Bilbo manages to make it through to their camp without drawing attention to himself.

I'm hiding behind a tree and still have Bilbo in my sight.

The trolls are talking so loudly, I wonder why I couldn't hear them earlier. There are three of them. I can see the ponies trapped in a quickly made corral.

"Mutton yesterday," one of the trolls starts to speak, "Mutton today. And if I eat another sheep, I'll hate them forever!"

"This ain't no sheep!", yells the troll that's carrying Myrtle and Mintie, "Isa fresh nag!"

"Aww! I don't like 'orse!", whines the third, "Or anything you cook, Bert!"

Bert is apparently the one who stole the ponies.

"I 'gree with you 'ere, Tom! All his food tastes like chicken!" says the second.

"Cept for the chicken, Bill." Tom points out.

"Which tastes like fish!" Bill exclaims.

They bicker amongst themselves, while Bilbo sneaks around them to get to the ponies.

Just as he's about to free them, the troll, Tom, reaches behind him to grab his handkerchief as he's about to sneeze! Instead he grabs Bilbo and sneezes on him!

Ew! Troll boogers! Poor Bilbo!

"Look wats com out of me hooter!" Tom exclaims.

I run closer, knowing full well something's going to happen, something bad.

"Wat is et?" asks Bill.

"Dunno. But I don't like how it wriggles 'bout!" Tom says as he threw Bilbo to the ground.

As Bilbo stands up, Burt grabs a long blade that looked as long as a tree and points it at Bilbo.

"Wat are you? An oversized squirrel?" the troll demands to know.

"I'm a burglar- I mean, a hobbit." Bilbo stammers.

"A burglarhobbit?" Tom asks, obviously confused by the made up race.

Stupid trolls...

"Can we eat 'im?" Bill asks, hopefully, not wanting horse for supper.

"We can try!"

Bilbo tries to run, but Burt grabs him by his feet and hangs him upside down.

"No, he wouldn't make more than a mouthful when he's skinned and boned!" Bill whines.

"Are there anymore of yous about?" Burt demands, holding the blade close to Bilbo.

"Uh...... Nope." Bilbo says.

"He's lying!" Tom decides.

"No, I'm not!" Bilbo says, trying to sit up.

"Hold his toes over the fire! Make him scream!" Tom tells his brothers.

No!!!!!

All of the sudden, Kili springs out of the bushes across from me and swipes his sword across Tom's calf! Then again at his foot!

"Drop him!" he demands in a voice that could match that of Thorin's.

"You wat?" Burt asks, clearly stupid enough not to understand.

"I said, 'Drop him'." Kili repeats, a dangerous smirk on his lips.

Burt throws Bilbo at Kili, and that's when everyone, including myself, attacks the trolls.

I slice, cut, and roll out of the way. Then, I slice the rope tying the coral together, freeing the ponies.

I turn around, and just as Fili is going to be picked up from behind by Bill, I react in an instant.

"FILI!!!" I shout as I push him out of the way and out of Bill's reach.

But, I end up being the one who's picked up. The attack stops as Bill and Burt lift me up. Everyone turns, confused why the trolls weren't fighting anymore, to look.

"Thea!!!" Fili and Kili exclaim as they lunge towards me. Thorin stops them both.

"Throw down your arms, or we'll rip this un's off!" Burt yells.

I shake my head at Thorin, trying to tell him that I'm definitely not worth losing to a bunch of trolls.

Instead, he throws his sword to the ground. And in doing so, everyone throws their weapons down. Even Ori with his slingshot.

This makes this situation a little harder, doesn't it?