8 - Float

Both Taehyung and Seokjin are secretly thankful that their work has had them busy with limited time to spend with one another.

Both Taehyung and Seokjin are secretly worried that their work has had them busy with limited time to spend with one another.

Taehyung doesn't understand why Seokjin is nervous around him. He keeps jumping at every little noise, yelping every time Taehyung gets closer to him. Honestly, he feels a little hurt.

Now that the weekend is here, they have no other choice but to talk to one another.

Taehyung waits for Seokjin to come out of his room so that he can talk to him about their situation. When he doesn't for a long time (10 minutes), Taehyung barges into him room.

Seokjin, like he has been doing it for the past couple of days, shrieks and jumps away.

Taehyung starts off, "Hyung! I've been waiting - "

"What do I've to do to get some privacy here?", Seokjin yelps. He is fresh out of the shower, wrapped in a fluffy white towel, water still dripping from his hair.

Taehyung has seen him like that a million times, on a million different mornings, on a million different nights. So, he has no idea why his brain chose to not function now.

"What?", Seokjin shouts at him a little angrily. "Leave."

Taehyung gathers his senses and asks senselessly, "Why?"

Seokjin opens his closet and hides from Taehyung's view as he pulls out his night wear, "What do you mean why?"

He closes the closet and screams again. Taehyung moved from the doorway and stands right next to Seokjin.

"Seokjin - ", Taehyung starts.

Jin raises his eyebrow, "I am your hyung."

"Seokjin, I am not spent.", Taehyung mutters. "It is not out of my - "

Jin stares at him wide eyed for a second before he looks away, "N - no. We - we thought - "

"Yeah, yeah. I know. But whatever it is, is not out of my system. It is okay if you don't want to. Kind of hard to fuck someone you don't find sexy.", Taehyung says. While those are the words that he says, what he does is kind of not that. He cages Seokjin against the wall and brushes the water off his forehead.

Seokjin thinks he should agree with what Taehyung just said, and move away respectfully, and have a normal weekend night. He appreciates his thoughts while he kisses Taehyung.

Taehyung bites his lips and asks, "Hyung - tell me you are naked underneath that towel."

"Maybe.", Seokjin teases as Taehyung takes off his shirt.

Taehyung breathes out and says, "Were you always buck naked - all those times?"

Seokjin shrugs as he tries to walk past Taehyung, who grabs him back by his waist.

"Every time?", Taehyung asks unbelievingly.

Seokjin nods, "I didn't care. You didn't either."

Taehyung bobs his head slowly, "Now, I fucking do. I care a lot."

"It wasn't deliberate.", Seokjin says, his eyes wide, afraid that Taehyung might think he was trying to seduce him.

Taehyung smiles politely before he shoves him onto the bed, undoing the towel in the process, "I hate you so much."

Seokjin giggles and tries to scutter away from Taehyung's reach. But Taehyung is quicker. He grabs Jin by his ankles and pulls him closer.

"Last time?", Taehyung asks as he takes a generous amount of lube. "This will be our last time?"