Day 3

//unedited// 

Eloise and Harry eventually made it back to their hotel the previous night, only after wandering around for about four hours and Harry texting while crossing the street, nearly being hit by a taxi cab three times. After the third time, Eloise managed to stop the taxi before it drove away and the pair hopped in, giving the driver the address of the hotel.

This morning, however, the two decide to sleep in until noon. When they wake up, Harry has about thirty texts from Louis and Eloise finds herself having a bad hair day, which puts her in a bad mood, which ultimately means that everyone around her is going to have an awful day as well.

“Are we going to do anything today?” Eloise asks, pulling a pillow away from her face to look at Harry, who just stepped out of the shower. “Or can I just stay in my pajamas and not shower? Because I really don’t feel like moving.”

Harry shrugs because, really, they’re going to be in New York for the next three weeks, so they don’t have to do something every day. Honestly, he would prefer to stay cooped up in their room all day. Maybe he could Skype with Louis!

Eloise groans loudly and then snorts rather unattractively. “My armpits smell like a dead body.”

Harry bursts out laughing from his spot in the bathroom. A white towel is wrapped lazily around his waist, water droplets making their way down his body. Sometimes he pretends they’re racing and sees which droplets can be caught by the towel first.

“Why are you smelling your armpits, exactly?” he questions, heading towards his suitcase in the closet.

“Don’t question me, Harold.” She sighs dramatically, before rolling over and sitting up. “Do I look like complete and utter death?”

Harry steps into his boxers and trips over the desk chair while trying to tug on those skinny ass jeans of his. He stands back up with his jeans half way up his thighs, a big red mark on his back from where he hit the side of the desk chair.

“Idiot,” Eloise mutters, rolling her eyes and wondering how on Earth she became best friends with the loser who is currently attempting to zip up his fly and button his pants, stumbling around.

“You know, we probably should go grocery shopping. That way we don’t have to spend so much, and we have a mini fridge and microwave, so we can cook our own meals,” Harry says, shaking his wet curls and pulling a white tee over his head.

“We couldn’t even find the McDonald’s around the block, how do you expect us to find a grocery store, especially in NYC?”

He shrugs, walking to the other side of their room and sitting on the pull out couch. Flicking on the television, Harry flips through the channels and stops on Nickelodeon. Spongebob Squarepants is on and he just can’t pass up an opportunity to watch Spongebob.

“It was just a thought.”

Eloise slumps back down in bed, hiding beneath the covers. “It is a good idea. You could go if you wanted to. I am not going to get out of bed, so just use Siri for directions and talk to your boyfriend if you get lonely.”