Jc Caylen

Ik chesley and him are dating irl

Swearing as always

*I love her irl but in this she hurts jc*

ALSO you and jc are close in this (you, kian, and jc are the golden trio)

Jc's Pov

Today I found out that my (now ex) girlfriend has been cheating on me for 6 months. We have only been dating for like a 2 years so like half of my time with her has been a waste of my fucking time.

"I still cannot fucking believe you Chelsey. SIX FUCKING MONTHS!" "Babe I'm sorry." "Don't you dare fucking call me that ever again. I told you we were done and I will never EVER date you again." "Ba- Jc, I just fell out of love with you, I'm sorry." "Then you break up with me not go cheat on me. I literally cannot fucking believe you right now." I say as I leave our, no, my room and go downstairs. I go over to the living room and sit at my stream setup.

"FUCK" I yell as I hold my head in my hands and I start crying. I begin to go through my phone and start to delete anything related to Chelsey. I text Kian letting him know what happened and I ask him if he can come over.

Shit, he's busy... Do i call y/n? I should probably let her know, I don't want her to drive an hour or more just so I can cry to her about my sucky life... Was I not good enough for her? Why me universe... Why me! I lose one of my best friends, and my girlfriend has been cheating on me for 6 months AND ALL THE OTHER SHIT 2020 HAS GIVEN ME ugh i hate everything, fuck me...

I should call y/n

Y/n's Pov

I get woken up by my phone ringing. It's Jc, at noon? Why would he call me?

I answer the phone anyway.

On phone

Jc?
-Hey, I need to talk to you.
What do you need J?
-Well, *sniff* I-
It's okay, take your time.
-*sigh* chelseycheatedonmeandhasbeenforsixmonthsandiwannadieand i need you to come over please
What the hell did you just say?
-just please come over
I geuss you can explain why chelsey and die were in that sentance when i drive half an hour to see your ass... also! Is anyone else there but you and chelsey?
-no, they all were doing something together and chelsey made me stay behind...
Okay well, i love you bye
-i love you bye

Well shit i geuss i gotta hurry up and get my ass in the jeep... now what to throw on that looks half decent... since when did chelsey make jc stay behind?

Jc' Pov

*time skip*

"Jc?" I hear from the front door. "Shit, here we go again." I say to myself. "Jc where are you?" I think I hear y/n say. "Hey y/n" I hear Chelsey say. "Hey chels where's your boyfriend?" "Uh, he's not my boyfriend." "What?" "You just go talk to him about it, he needs you right now. He's in there...." I hear them talking.

"Well, I better leave soon" "What. Why?" "JC! EVERYTHING OF MINE IS PACKED AND THE TRUCK WILL NE HERE IN A COUPLE HOURS" "chelsey, wjat is happening?" I hear footsteps and the front door slam. I hear y/n run upstairs.

She probably doesn't like what she sees and doesn't believe anything and oh my god what did i do.... i didn't tell her amd I made her think the worst. Didn't I? Shit fuck fuck shit ugh

I hear her running through every room in the house amd she finally slides into the room i'm in. "Wh- wha- wh- WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE DO?!" she manages to stutter out. "Y/n/n..." I start to cry again. She comes over and even though she looks like she's about to rip someone's head off, she comes over and I pull her into a hug.