- Christian Seavey - pt 2

Music ⬆️ to set the mood
Idea from britannyddeshommes33
Recap*

"Yes, yes Christian, I'd love to go out on a date with you." I look at him and shyly smile. I hug him and cheers can be heard from right inside the door.

I look at the door and see Jc and everyone pressed aginst the glass to try and see what's happening. I laugh and pull Christian back inside. "Okay, now that that's over with, go get changed you two." Zac says I roll my eyes and walk with Christian to get our stuff.

Y/n's Pov

"Hey guys!" I say as I open the door to my apartment. "Hey! Say Hi to the people." Franny says as she sticks the camera close in my face. "Damn Fran, give her room to breathe." Chelsey says. "Hey girl, hey." Nezza says as she walks into my apartment with a few shopping bags.

"Oh dear god... what the heck?" I ask as Piggy walks over to Chelsey and rubs aginst her. "Hey Piggy. We need you to meet Ham and Barrie and London, huh Piggy." She says.

"Okay, guys so, Y/n is going on a date tonight so... we figured we would help her get ready and film it." Franny explains. "We went shopping without y/n today which you already saw and put together an outfit for her. So, while y/n showers, we'll lay everything out and have her choose." Nezza says as she pets Piggy.

"Okay, so that means I go shower?" "Duh, hurry up and go get in." Chelsey says. I walk over into my bathroom and set out my towels. I turn on the water and Piggy opens the door a crack. "Hey, you can't get in with y/n/n pig pig..." Franny laughs and closes the door.

Nezza pops her head in and says, "Hey, you wanna jam out with us?" "Yeah, I mean just connect to my speakers, I have them all over the apartment..." "Duh, I forgot that. I haven't been over in forever." She says as she turns on her playlist.

I quickly strip and get into the shower. I let the water run down my body while I sing out to Franny's song. I finish my shower and rap the towel around my body. I crack the door to let the air move around and it not be so steamy in there. I walk into my room and see the girls looking at Chelsey's phone.

I clear my throat and they look up at me. "Oh, we posted you singing on my private story so Jc and the boys will see we're getting you ready. Also that your amazing at singing and you'll blow Christian away even more." Chelsey says. I blush and look at my bed.

Outfit

I look at it, and quickly grab it

I look at it, and quickly grab it. I run into my closet and change. "Guuurrrrlll DAMN you look amazing." Fran says and I do a spin for the camera. "Now to do your hair and makeup while we catch up." "We literally saw each other yesterday guys, what?" I ask and Nezza laughs and pulls me over to my makeup.

Chelsey starts on my makeup while Nezza starts brushing my hair. "So, what are doing for your date?" Franny asks not saying Christian's name so she doesn't have to edit alot of stuff out. "Well, I honestly don't really know, we're meeting at his house and he's cooking us food. Since, we really have nowhere to go... but other than that... I have zero clue." Franny sets her camera down and starts helping Nezza with my hair.