Jc Caylen pt. 2

Tw ⚠️ mentions of suicide, self harm,  panic atracks, and swearing

Kinda sad ngl idk what made me write like this but i mean...

Side note* look at what screenshots I got from Will's stream yesterday... look at Barrie isn't he cute?

RECAP

Y/n's Pov

Okay need a plan... it seems like he's already forgotten about her, so i could kiss him. So I kiss him and stick the note on his face and walk away, but what if he doesn't kiss back? Oh well.... now or never, he's really close...

I go to swerve his arm and I switch our position so his back is aginst the wall, I lean in and kiss him deeply and cup his face. He kisses back and I almost forget what we're doing but, I grab the sticky note and stick it on his arm and I pull away with a smirk on my face. He has a look of shock and hurt on his face and I realise that was a stupid idea. "Y-you j-just y-y/n," he starts and I try to go back over to him but he just shys away from my hand.

"Jc, bubba, I-" "Save it, you fucking, ugh why, why was I so fucking stupid as to even for a split second, believe you liked me back..." Jc starts tugging on his hair like he does when he's nervous or frustrated. I quickly grab his face and pull him in for another kiss.

This time when I pull away, I just hug him and I feel tears come to my eyes but, I don't let go. He doesn't hug me back and we just kind of stand there until I hear a knock on the door. Jc pushes me off and quickly goes downstairs and answers the door. I run over into Crawford's room and trip over a pile of shoes. I fall and Jc comes into the room and picks me up.

"You gotta be more careful, also when the fuck did we agree to pay for their lunch break? Because now I have to pay for like $200 of food..." "I offered to so they would have something t-to d-o while w-we uh did that.." I stumble out when I feel my face go red. "Oh, okay but, what the fuck was all that anyway?" Jc asks as he sets me down in the kitchen. "Well, uh ummm shit i-i g-euss i-it was uh.." "Why did you kiss me the second time?"

"Um I-" "WE'RE BACK BITCHES!" Franny yells as they all barge in the house. "Shit" We say at the same time. "Oh hey Y/n where's chelsey? I found this cute necklace that i wanted her opinion on." "Uh we b-broke u-up" Jc says

"WHAT? What did you do to her? Do I need to kill someone?" Franny starts as she gets up in Jc's face.  "Woah woah Fran chill." Crawford says as he comes over and hugs me. "Uh well, Chelsey was cheating on Jc for like half their relationship and she finally grew the balls to break up with Jc so, here we are..." I say as Franny backs up from Jc.

Everyone starts questioning everyone else. I notice Jc looks uncomfortable so I pull Jc over away from everyone. "Hey, what's wrong?" I whisper to him. He just pulls me outside and over to where no one is around. He breaks down in my arms again and I just pull him back down to the ground and hug him. "Shh shh baby, baby it's okay, we'll be okay" I say to him not realising the others come out and were looking at us. I hear something drop and I look up to see the others just staring at us and I roll my eyes amd look back at Jc. "Hey, Jc, bro you okay?" Crawf comes over and hugs the ball that Jc and I are in. "Does i-it l-look like i-i'm o-okay c-crawford?" He jokes as he lets go of me and hugs Crawford.

Everyone comes over and they do a weird group hug thingy that I just let them have. Although Kian, Jc, and I are like the OG squad of the group, I am left out a lot of the time, not on purpose but, we don't live together anymore and I live quite a while away so...

Jc looks at the group and at me then he lets go of Oscar and I get dragged into the weird huddle hug thing. "I'm sorry you get left out of things a lot y/n/n.." Oscar says. "Oh shit, I said that out loud?" I say. "Yeah ya did BUT, i mean... I actually didn't know you felt left out..." Nezza says as she walks over to me.