Jarrad La Barrie

If you don't know this amazing human being by now.... you live under a fucking rock. This is Jarrad, Corey's younger brother. And honestly, he doen't get enough love....

SO i figured i would add him into the book <3

Here we go... just some Jarrad fluff

Y/n's Pov

I get pulled out of my amazing dream by being licked. I open my eyes to see our new puppy, Piggy on my stomach and a smiling Jarrad.

Piggy (pocket american bully puppy)

"G'morning babygirl." Jarrad says as he leans down and kisses my forehead. "Mornin' cuties." I say as piggy wags his tail and licks me again. "Pig pig, hi baby. Hi piggy." I say in a baby voice as Jarrad laughs. I pull him in for a kiss and he smiles. Piggy barks and licks Jarrad. "I love you" he says in between laughs. Piggy barks and wags his tail hard enough his butt starts wagging too.

Jarrad pulls out his phone and starts recording what's happening. "Good Morning people!" He says. "P-piggy s-stop." I say in between laughs. Piggy gets even more excited because he starts bouncing from me laughing. "Okay Piggers, that's enough, leave mommy alone." Jarrad says as he picks up Piggy and hands me his phone.

I start another recording and and hop out of our big ass king bed and follow Jarrad holding Piggy down the hall and into our living room. Piggy gets put down and Jarrad starts walking into the kitchen, Piggy runs full puppy speed behind Jarrad. Jarrad stops and goes to turn around but Piggy smashes into his leg. "Ow! Piggy..." Piggy just barks and wags his tail while he sits. I giggle and say, "That's going on your story babe."

"I'm assuming you're ready for food Piggy?" Piggy barks in response. We laugh and I go stand at the island. Jarrad gets Piggy a bowl of food and goes over to the sink to fill his water bowl. I set his phone down and go hug him from behind. "Hi baby." He says as he sets down the bowl and turns around.

He picks me up and sets me on the island. He stands in between my legs and looks at me. "What?" "Just lookin' at the prettiest girl in the world..." "seriously bub, i'm one in 51 percent of the population... have you se-" "No, I haven't and honestly, I don't want to." "But" "No, y/n I literally am so fucking in love with you, I can't do this anymore." "What." "I can't, I can't be your boyfriend anymore. Y/f/n I know this probably isn't what we imagined, or what we talked about. However, I can't wait anymore, I was gonna take you places and end the night with what I'm about to do. But, you're so fucking beautiful and perfect right now and it's just us so, y/f/n will you do the honors and marry me? Be with me forever?"

I just sit there and look at him. I tear up and nod my head. I hop off the counter and tackle him in a hug. He puts the ring on my finger and kisses me deeply. I hold his hand when we pull away but, he pulls me back in for another kiss. Piggy barks excitedly when he sees us together. "Whoops, forgot about him." Jarrad says sheepishly. I give piggy his water dish and pull him back in for a kiss.

"So, about those activities today?" "Yeah but, they can wait." He says as he pulls me back down the hall and into the bedroom.

So..... this was just a cute, short lil thing to appriciate Jarrad cuz duh, do i do a part 2 where they like announce it?