Birthday? pt. 2

⚠️swearing (as always)

Same deal as before....
Italics are thoughts
Pov changes are underlined

3rd person Pov

Crawford, Daniel, Oscar, and Christian were all in Daniel's tesla. Jc, David, Wyl and Dyl were in Jc's car. The guys in the Tesla were still arguing....

"Yo oscar, crawford this is why we don't do things together you always argue..." Daniel says. "You two better be joking around back there" Christian says. "Yes Dad" "Osquare bro, slide your ass over a spot or I will slap you." Crawford says while raising his hand up to Oscar's face. "Put your. hand. down."

"Can you two not be four year olds for like, 5 SECONDS? I'm trying to drive!" Daniel asks not taking his eyes off of the road.  "Bro, we are just joking.... for THE VIIIIEEEEWWWWSSSS!" Crawford says into the camera. Daniel just rolls his eyes as Christian and Oscar starts laughing at them being stupid.

*time skip to TTTTTTTTTTaaaarrrgettttt bc i can't think of anything else*

"Now we at Target because that's literally THE place (y/n) shops at." "Well at least during the day..." Christian adds onto Crawford's sentence. "Hey, 3 am Walmart trips with (y/n) are perfect, You just wouldn't understand. Anyway, INTO TARGET!"

They all climb out (the tesla group) of the car and go into Target

"So the other guys have a camera and are filming at like Party City or something but I don't remember...." "You don't remember? Oh man Crawford how does (y/n) deal with you?" Daniel asks as they walk into Target. "You shut it...."  "Okay so you," points to Oscar "and you" points to Christian, "go and get these things" Crawford shoves a list and a camera in there arms. "Daniel, we need to go get a couple of (y/n)'s gifts" Crawford explains. "Bro, how long will it take to get these things?" Christian asks. "It should take you guys like at least an hour and we'll pick you up, just text us..." Daniel says when he looks over the list. Christian and Oscar turn on their camera and walk away from the other two.

"Okay, so where to first?" "Ummm the mall right down the road.. I think?"

*time skip to where EVERYONE (but the girls) are back and at the place*

Oscar's Pov   OOH something different

So today's (y/n)'s birthday and some dumb person put Crawford in charge of her party... like who's stupid enough to do that...

"Now what?" I ask as I trip into the building. "Uh, now we check up on the girls and hope that (y/n) isn't the slightest bit sus..." "YO OSCAR, how was your trip?" "Really Dyl, Really..." I ask as I set down the stuff. "COME HELP ME MOVE THIS OSCAR!"  Oh shit this won't end well...

Franny's Pov

So we have been distracting (y/n) all. day. long. I mean it's been like only 3-ish hours buuutttt.... we SUCK at keeping secrets from each other so idek why we were put up to keeping out best friend occupied until 8 pm but i geuss...

"Ugh, I can't eat ANY MORE FOOOOOOOD!" (Y/n) exclaims as she sets down her burger. (They are filming a mukbang of in-n-out btw) "So now you can pick the questions (y/n/n)..." Nezza says as she hands her the phone. "TO TWITTER... I haven't been on twitter since.... i don't know, yesterday?" Y/n says and we burst out laughing. "This is why we are friends my dude" I say as I grab another animal style fry (idk what all is at in-n-out bc i'm on east coast so....) "ummm OOH Nezza,@ Wdw_lover_CoCo asks, 'why did you prank @(your twitter) 's boyfriend (crawford) to eat the crickets on live the other day?" (Ik that didn't happen but let's prstend it did...) "Well... I mean it WAS funny so... that's why" Nezza answers back to (y/n).