Afterward

Y/n's Pov

Out of breath, I close my eyes and feel light kisses pressed on my stomach. I open my eyes and watch Oscar wipe off my body and grab something. I shiver and roll over. Oscar slips on a pair of shorts and crawls into bed. He helps me sit up and pulls his hoodie over my head. Since I was leaning on him, I flop back onto our bed. He pulls the covers up over us and pulls me into him.

"I love you." He says as he wraps his arms around my body. I roll over and bury my face in his chest. "Missed you" I mumble into his chest.

I just got back from a couple weeks of visiting my family across the country (or wherever your from) and welcome home sex is one of the best parts about coming back.

"I missed you so much princess, this was worth the wait though." Oscar says as he holds me in his chest. "So happy. Love you." Is all I say before Oscar cuts me off with a kiss to my lips. I lightly kiss back and he pulls away quickly knowing I'm tired. I start to fight my eyes to stay open. "Babygirl, go to sleep. You don't have to stay awake. You're tired" I look up at Oscar and close my eyes.

Soon, I drift off into sleep...

Just a short lil cute thingy for you guys 💙

I don't know if I can write actual like yk smut an shit but i could make it like where things get heated if you'd like... or after like i did rn