uh oh pt 2 <3

The sexyness that is this man...   

Recap

i wanna kiss her... her smile, her laugh, her eyes... i can't not look at her...
I get lost in my thoughts for a while
"Christian!" I was pulled out of my thoughts when someone called my name.

"What?" I ask y/n is waving her hand in my face. "Are you good. You kinda like spaced out there..." "yeah, I'm good. I am also hungry though, also... what time is it?" I ask "well, it is lunchtime and there's a food place right on the edge of the beach so...." She says. "Hey guys! We're gonna go swim. If you wanna come." Kian says as he walks over. "Nah, I was gonna show Christian the food place 'cause we're hungry, if anyone wanted to come along."

NO , please no one else wanna go please no one else wanna go....

"I'm good" "Yeah no, I'm good" "We're good"

Oh thank god in heaven

"So, come on Chritin, let us go get the ice of the cream amd the fries of the french assortment. FOR NARNIAAAAA" y/n says as she takes off up the beach. "Hey, you might wanna go after her and not just stare at her.... she gets hangry." Franny says. "Oh shit, yeah, Daniel you good?" I ask as I turn red. He nods and I take off after her.

I finally catch up to her near our stuff. She's grabbing her money out of her backpack. "H-holy s-shit you run fast y/n" I say out of breath. "Nah, you were just too busy staring." She fires back. "Ooh BURN" Harrison (i think) says as he pops out of nowhere with Bobby  by his side. "Also y/n/n why are you saving Narnia when Hogwarts, could be burning down?" Bobby asks. "'Cause I wanted to AND Hogwarts can't burn down Boob." She says "Boob?" Harrison and I say at the same time. "Long story Harry, anyway chritin... FOR NARNIA!" she yells as she grabs my hand and pulls me to the food place.

"Why is my name Chritin?" I ask when we walk into the small food place. "Cause when you say christian really fast it's chritin and either that or your boyband's older brother but, i really don't think you'd appriciate that one very much..." She says. We go over to a booth in the corner and sit down. I look at her and she's concentrating on the menu.

The way her eyes almost close when she smiles or laughs, the little freckles that come out when the sun shines on her face, oh she's perfect... i still wanna kiss her though...

The waitress comes over and shoots y/n a look that'd kill her if looks could kill. Y/n just rolls her eyes and hands me a menu. "What you like today? I'm Sophia (the first) and I'll be your waitress." "Um I'd like a chocolate milk and some chicken tenders with fries please." Y/n says. Sophia kind of rolls her eyes. "Are you a child." She mumbles but we heard her. "Okay, and you kind sir." She says. "I'd like a uh southwestern burger and fries, with a coke please." "Your drinks will be out in a minute and your food will be out in a few." She says as she walks away moving her hips more.

"What the fuck? Did you hear her?" Y/n asks "Children are here y/n. And I really don't know why she's acting like that but I shall act like a gentleman to you anyway." I see y/n blush a little bit and smile. I smile back and look out the window.

"Would this count as a date?" I hear y/n ask. "What?" I ask. "Nevermind, thinkin' out loud." "I mean if you want it to, it can y/n but, I mean, I didn't get you flowers." "Christiaannnn" she whines "you don't have to be so sweet to me and yeah, it can be even though we just met." She says as she turns a deep red. "Your cute when you blush y/n don't hide it." I say as i move her hands from her face.

I hear someone clear their thoat and I look up to see Sophia with our drinks. "Here you go, food's almost done." She says as she places down my drink. "Where's mine?" Y/n asks "Oh, well let me just go get that." She says as she forces a smile. "How rude..." I say. Sophia comes back over with a glass of chocolate milk and fake trips. The milk spills on the table just missing y/n but it got on my pants. "Ugh that wasn't meant for you." She says as she just storms off.