Christian Seavey

Tw⚠️ mentions of self harm, drug addiction, and sucide attempts... very little however, i figured some of you would like to know

Y/n's Pov

"Hey guys I'm y/n/n and today, Justin or Jc, called me and asked me to help with his photoshoot for tixxo his new brand and also meet some people.... I just got woke up, I still have bedhead, and I need to hop in the shower. Let's go! Oh wait, let's go say hello to Piggy."

I say to my camera and smile at myself. I recently started almost daily vlogging again. I took a hiatus in 2018 so I could get my mental health better and fix my addiction. I decided to go to rehab and therapy and I started posting content again in late 2019. I have been friends with Jc since before Vine and met Kian because of vine. I was given Piggy when I got home from rehab. (Same dog in the Jarrad imagine btw... thats my dream dog)

I run into the kitchen and see a sleepy Piggy looking at his bowls. "Heeeeyyyy Pig baby... You hungry?" I point the camera at Piggy who's just looking at his food bowl. He looks up at me and I grab his food bowl. I quickly set down my camera. I re-fill Piggy's water dish with fresh water. "I'm gonna bring you along today Pig, how's that? Wait, you can't understand me." I laugh at the camera and roll my eyes as Piggy just looks at me.

I start a jump transition and run into my closet. I finish the transition and set up my camera on my tripod. "So, Jc wants me to wear his new tixxo unreleased stuff... but i think imma wear one of the tixxo boyfriend hoodies and just bring along the new stuff." I explain to my camera. "Now, do I wear the black one, wait that's Bobby's merch... at fanjoy.co/bobby by the way. Okay, now to decide on Bob's merch, tixxo hoodie, Corey merch, fanjoy.co/coreylabarrie i think..., or like idk my own clothing brand?! Just kidding... I wear that too much." I laugh at myself and lay out an outfit.

Top

Bottoms

Bottoms

Hat