New Beginnings

"Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right."

-Oprah Winfrey

December 31st, 2020

The end of the year is approaching the Layton's house as Eve and Blair are decorating Eli's house for the wedding, while Eli and Raven are out having a nice dinner beforehand. Black, white and blue ribbon covers the outside of the porch, at the end of the driveway are balloons of white, black and blue as well. A banner is stretches across the top of the garage door that read, Layton-Rivera Wedding. Tables are sat up around the house with piles of snacks and drinks upon them, in the center of the huge living room is a alter, it's white lattice with black and green vines running along it, pink and white flowers stick out in random spots and a podium is sat up on the backside of it. Across the room sits a round table with glass plates, forks, knives, spoons, and clear glasses sitting around a 5 tier wedding cake, with a figurine of a bride and groom places perfectly in the center on the top, black and red roses are scatters around the tiers and every other tier has a red or black plaid design on the top.

"I can't believe my brother is getting married." Eve says as she hangs some flowers around the living room behind the sofa.

"Me either, I'm kinda jealous of Raven. He's a fucking hottie." Blair responds.

"Oh my gosh, shut up. Keep your hands and eyes to yourself, filthy animal." Eve laughs.

"I'm not gonna lie, I'd suck the skin off his neck and have his balls for dessert." Blair looks up like she's imagining it in her head.

"Well don't." Eve rolls her eyes.

"Raven told me something about him, and I have been curious to know how true it is, but I'll never have a chance now that they're getting married. Well, I could, but I probably shouldn't for my and Raven's friendships sake."

"Oh lord, what is it?"

"She said his dick is huge, that she couldn't even wrap her hand around it, said she has to use both hands just to jack him off. But not only is it thick." Blair pauses. "It's long too." she whispers as if someone is listening from the next room.

"I really didn't need to know that. But to be fair, Luke is packing too." Eve winks.

"Oh, I can guarantee that." Blair turns her face away from Eve. "Let's hang some flowers over there." Blair nods toward the back corner of the room trying to change the subject before the incident from Halloween comes flowing from her mouth. Oh yes, he is.

A couple hours pass and the end of the year is an hour and a half away by this point.

Ocean, Luke, Martin, Karen, Maci, Anastasia, DeeDee, Brendan, and Naomi are all sitting around in the kitchen talking before the service begins.

Christine had text Eli earlier to apologize, saying her, and the kids, wouldn't be able to make it, that they have a lot going on with the divorce and custody agreement. Which had taken away their flower girl and a groomsman.

Luckily though, Naomi has brought her niece, Gabriela, whom is 7 years old and happily agrees to take Penelope's place.

Ocean has found a marriage officiant for the special occasion, his name is Gerard Tomlinson, he is a very close friend of hers that agrees to come over at the odd hour of the night to wed these two together.

Everyone gathers in the living room and sits around the tables scatters throughout the room.

Gerard, Eli, Blair, Ocean and Luke are all standing around the alter awaiting the bride.