USJ

As the two teams made their way back to the viewing area Izuku and Katsuki had been talking about what had happened. They had a solid game plan but came up short due to the element of surprise."I guess even with all that training with Keigo there are some things you just can't prepare for. But we live and we learn right Kachan?"

The blond was still furious he was fooled and beaten so easily but had noticeably calmed down at this statement. "Damn eyebags just had to go and ruin our fun. I'll make sure to return the favor next time though. Even he won't see it coming."

Izuku smiled at this and looked in front of them to see Tokoyami and Shinso talking about their match and he even thought he saw Hitoshi smile. "Well I'm glad he made a friend," Izuku thought. They made it back to the viewing area where All Might stood there smiling "WELL DONE YOU FOUR!!! YOU ALL PERFORMED WELL IN THIS EXERCISE. FOR MVP I WOULD SAY IT HAS TO GO TO SHINSO!!!"

Everyone nodded in agreement and smiled at their classmate who immediately blushed from all the attention. Izuku stepped forward "Keeping us all in the dark on your quirk really worked in your strategy. Good job guys!"

Hitoshi Shinso:

Quirk: Brainwashing

Allows the user to put someone in a state where the victim is forced to obey whatever he commands. User can only activate this power when their target verbally responds to him. Brainwashing needs to be intentionally activated and will not take effect if the user doesn't want it to.

Fumikage Tokoyami:

Quirk: Dark Shadow

Allows user to manifest a sentient shadow monster from their body that they can materialize and contract freely. Dark Shadow's energy is limited and can be drained by bright light. When it runs out of energy, Dark Shadow retracts back into the user's body.

The rest of the fights went on and took up the rest of the day. As Katsuki and Izuku were leaving for the day they talked about training, what else?, and getting some food when their conversation was interrupted, "Takami." Izuku turned to the source of the voice to find Shinso "I just wanted to say thank you again for before. I needed that confidence boost and I appreciate the gesture."

Izuku nodded and waved goodbye. As usual they made it back to Keigo's and Katsuki said goodbye to Izuku and left. Izuku sat and ate with his cousin which had become a regular occurrence since it was more convenient than waiting to eat when he got home. "Keigo. Do you believe that there are such things as "evil" quirks?"

Keigo stopped eating and looked at his younger cousin confused "What brings this up?"

Izuku sighed "There's this kid in my class with a brainwashing quirk. He didn't say it directly but I could tell that he had been abused for his quirk. He didn't let us know what it was until he used it on me during the battle training. I just... I can't believe that people would automatically label someone a villian just based on their quirk."

Keigo looked thoughtfully at this "No, I don't believe a quirk defines someone and that is awful to hear that some people think like that. I'm sure that kid is going to be a great hero." Just as the two were talking Keigo's friend Toyua walked in "Hey, you got a minute I think I got a lead."

Keigo nodded "Yeah sure. Squirt you should probably go home. I can't stay here tonight and your parents would kill me if I leave you here alone." Izuku huffed but eventually agreed, leaving the two and going home. Hawks turned to his informant "I hope this leads somewhere we've been working with these guys for way too long for my liking. So what do you get?"

Toyua walks over to the table and sits taking out his phone to show some pictures of a guy with blue hair. "This is Tomura Shigaraki, he's been the talk of a lot of the small time gangs I've been working with. Apparently he is starting something known as the League of Villains."