Aftermath Part 2 (Izuku)

Meanwhile in an unknown location...

Izuku had woken up to the sound of arguing and realized that he had been restrained in quirk inhibitor cuffs and shackled to a chair. He was in pain all over his body, but his arm was most definitely the worst off "Recovery Girl is going to be pissed when I get out of here..." Izuku thought to himself. He noticed that Shigaraki and the Black-haired man he fought at the forest, who was currently sitting on the ground against a wall, were in a heated argument. "You can't ransom a dead kid idiot! We need him alive!" Shigaraki laughed "I don't care if he is alive or dead. I wanted the blond and you brought him here. You made my idea so much harder to accomplish."

Izuku took this chance to interrupt "Hey idiots, don't go fighting over me now." Shigaraki laughed coldly and turned to face Izuku walking towards him "I told you when we last meet birdy that the next time we met I would kill you and well here we are again." Izuku just smiled "Well what can I say? I was told I'm hard to get rid of. Maybe you and patchy the pirate over there could figure something out?" Shigaraki just shook his head "No, I thought of something much more productive. How about you join our crew here Izuku?"

Izuku tried to contain his laughter but just couldn't "Are you serious!? Me? Join you? I knew you were deranged but that's just stupid!" Shigaraki walked and closed his hand around Izuku's face leaving one finger raised "Maybe you should realize the situation you're in right now." Izuku took the opportunity to bite the absolute shit out of his hand tearing a piece off sending the villain stumbling back with a new bite sized gash in his hand. Izuku spit out the piece "There's my response." Shigaraki now enraged grabbed Izuku's bad arm and watched as the skin and muscle started to peel away with a face of glee "THAT WASN"T VERY NICE BIRDY!" Izuku was screaming out in pain for what seemed like hours but was only for a moment only for the pressure of Shigaraki's hand to disappear as he continued to feel the sensation of magma being left on his arm. What he saw shocked him. Patchwork pushed Shigaraki off.

"Leave him. We need him alive and unharmed and he is now very much harmed." Shigaraki stared down his 2nd in command "Why are you getting in the way of harming the boy Dabi?" Patchy stood firm in front of Izuku "Stain said that he had earned his respect and was a true hero. I honor his wish." Shigaraki eyed him but eventually sighed "Whatever..." and left to turn the TV on. Dabi looked at Izuku's arm and turned away in a way that suggested that he felt bad for Izuku.

This confused Izuku "Why the hell do you care?" he thought to himself as he was still writhing in pain. "And why do you look so damn familiar?" Izuku had sworn he had seen his eyes before but couldn't place them and his face looked familiar as well. Maybe he was imagining things?

The TV started to play a conference going on at the moment with Mr. Aizawa being questioned about UA's "incompetence" Shigaraki laughed "Pretty weird, if you ask me. Why're they criticizing the heroes, huh? Heroes today sure have it rough I'd say. Am I right Takami?" Izuku stayed quiet eyeing his arm which looked like hell at this point. The villain eyed him "Dabi... Untie him." Patchy looked confused "What?" Izuku looked up in shock. Dabi continued "He'll go wild for sure." Shigaraki smiled "It's okay, we gotta trat him as an equal. We're scouting him, after all. Besides before he throws a tantrum, our Little U.A. Student here should be smart enough to know he can't win."

As much as Izuku wanted to disagree he knew deep down he was right the numbers game would make it nearly impossible for him to take them all down. But that didn't mean he wouldn't try. As patchy started to undo his shackles he heard him say in a really hushed tone so only he could hear it "shoot me back with your wings. door's unlocked." Time seemed to stop as it all clicked. This was Touya, Keigo's informant. Add a hell of a lot of scars and it was dead on. But his eyes still looked extremely familiar but that didn't matter right now as Izuku gave him a slight nod and as soon as he could he shot Toyua back with his wings sending him crashing into Shigaraki.