Sports Festival

Izuku had woken up in the hospital and it was still bright outside. He looked to his right to see Keigo sitting next to him. He laughed "Jeez you look like shit." "You should see the other guy." they laughed. But Keigo still looked at Izuku solemnly "I'm sorry squirt. If I had gotten there sooner I could've stopped him before he completely mangeld your arm."

Izuku laughed "Huh? Why are you laughing?" Keigo said, confused. "Because, as long as we beat him I don't care what happens to me." Keigo looked at his cousin with a small smile.

There was extensive damage throughout Izuku's area due to it losing several layers of muscle but thanks to recovery grils quirk it was healed to the point where he could return to class the next day though it would take him several more weeks until he was fully healed.

Everyone in class had been talking about seeing themselves on the news when Mina turned to tsu "Hey who do you think is going to be teaching homeroom today?" Tsu thought about it for a second "Well Mr. Aizawa is still recovering from the attack so I would count him out-"

Just then Aizawa walks through the door wrapped like a mummy in bandages "Morning." The class looks at the door stunned "You're back already Mr. Aizawa?!"

"My welfare isn't important. Because your fight is far from over." The class tenses up "More villains?" Aizawa looked around and simply said "The Ua sports festival is drawing near." The class sighed "Thank God something normal!"

Kaminari and Jiro look up to his teacher "But sir we just had a villain attack is UA sure this is ok?" To this Aizawa sighed "It's necessary to demonstrate that UA's crisis management protocols are sound... That's the thinking apparently. Compared to past years, there'll be five times the police presence. Anyhow, our sports festival is the greatest opportunity you'll get. It's not an event that can be canceled over a few villains."

The class nodded in understanding. Kirishima pumped his fist in excitement "This has me so freaking pumped!!! If we show our stuff here, that's one big step towards going pro!"

Izuku was talking to Ida and Katsuki "Everyone's so excited..." Ida turned to him "And you aren't? This is our chance to add our names to the ranks of heros. Of course we are in high spirits!!!" Izuku smiled "Yeah, I get that but..." He was interrupted by Katsuki "Deku, you better get to the finals so I can beat you on the grandest stage."

Izuku smirked "What's our sparring record right now? I think it's even right?" Katsuki nodded. Izuku smiled "Well that's perfect we can figure out who really is the best between us." The aura between the two was very intense.

The group of friends were walking to lunch when it dawned on Izuku "Oh yeah, Uraraka why do you want to be a hero?" Ochaco looked kind of embarrassed but explained to her friends why and the reason shocked Izuku "Money?! You wanna be a hero for the money?!"

She nodded "Ultimately, yeah. Sorry I know it seems base... ands really embarrassing considering Ida's noble motivations and all." Ida started throwing his arms around like a robot "But why?! There's really nothing wrong with seeking a more comfortable lifestyle!"

Izuku and Katsuki nodded "Yeah... just a little unexpected..." She continued "My family runs a construction company, but... business is bad. We're poorer than poor. Don't mention that to anyone okay...?" Tenya thought about it "Construction..." She then went on to tell them how her parents encouraged her to become a hero instead of joining the family business and to take them on a vacation when she earns enough money.

They continued to the cafeteria and enjoyed their lunch. Meanwhile Keigo was talking to his informant at his hero agency. "So I got the next course of action for you." Toyua looked at his friend "What's that?" The hero known as Hawks leaned forward "You will be going undercover into the League of Villains."