Part 6

Y/n, Gene, Dante, and Zenix got on the plain. Dante sat next to Zenix, and Gene sat next to Y/n.

"Zenix.. Im glad you decided to come after all!" Y/n said. "Whats the mountains like? I havent really been up north, so... Yeah!" She smiled at him.

"Really cold! But theres a hot tub at our cabin, and- wait Gene how many beds were there again?" Dante asked.

"Oh uhhmm, two twin mattresses, and a queen." He said, putting a blanket over him.

"Oh! Yeah and i think the queen was in a different room than the twins.. whos gonna get the twins and whos gonna get the queen together?" Zenix sighed.

"All I know is that im getting the queen, i dont care who shares it, but whoever it is, they better keep their distance."

"You wont be saying that when its Y/n in the bed with you.." Zenix laughed.

"Shut up dude." Y/n said, smacking his hand. "Anyway, Dante, you and Gene can share, ill take a twin."

"Yeah, that seems better since, yall are brothers," Zenix agreed.

"Whatever." Gene sighed, trying to sleep.

"Holdup, share the frickin cover dingus." Y/n grabbed some of the cover, pulling it over herself.

"Ugh, your a pain in my ass." He said, pulling back the cover.

"Here you go ma'am." Said one of the flight attendant ladies, handing her a thicker cover.

"Thank you!" She said. Y/n covered herself with the better blanket.

Then, they drifted to sleepfbkwncis

Gene woke up in a flower field with a big tree in the center, where he saw Aphmau and Garroth.

"Well well well, looky here."

They just continued to talk. It was like Gen was invisible there. Then Gene noticed their clothes. It was medieval styled. He looked at his own clothes, medieval too.

He tried to take a step, but he fell. He fell on a boat. Y/n was on the plank. She looked different. Her hair wasnt h/l anymore, it was o/h/l. Sasha and Zenix were on the boat too. They were wearing medieval clothes too. They were making Y/n walk the plank. Sasha pushed her.

Gene jumped in after her, but then fell from the sky..

He landed near a shop. An armory. This time, the people there could see him.

"Sir Gene, please go in front of us," they said out of fear. He nodded and walked in.

"Sorry Sir Gene, we dont have any sales today. I need as much money as i can for my daughters funeral." The woman said.

Gene checked his pockets, where he found 100 diamonds. He walked to the woman and handed them to her while asking..

"What was her name.?"

"Y/n."

Then Gene fell through the floor boards onto a beach.

Gene helped himself up. No one else was on the beach until Aphmau and Katelyn walked up. Gene was back to invisible, seeing as they stepped right over him.

"Whens the funeral?" Katelyn asked Aphmau.

"Tomorrow." She answered.

Gene tried to walk again, but once more, he fell and landed by a cave.

This time, he was cautious of where he stepped. Gene walked into the cave where he saw Y/n.

"W-Who are you??" She asked. Gene put his hands in the air.

"Gene.."

"Stay away!" Y/n grabbed a rock that was near her for self defense.

"Im not here to hurt you.."

"Bullshit! Your frickin friends were the ones who made me walk a damn plank to a ship that wasnt even theirs!"

"Sasha and Zenix.." he mumbled to himself.

"Yeah... Sasha was a friend but then... she abandoned me. But still! Stay away from me!"

"No can do. Your family and friends think your dead. And i gave up 100 diamonds for your funeral. I want em back." Gene smirked.

"They.. think im gone? Well then... wait! What about my baby brother? Well hes not a baby now, he should be 16! Did you see him??"

"I didnt.."

"Then whats the point. Your loss with the diamonds, your not gettin em back. My parents already thought i was dead. They dont care about me:"

"I don't believe that. When your mom said your name, she started to cry.. then i fell.

"There she is!"

Then Gene woke up on the plane. Y/n was asleep, facing the window.

"That was a weird dream..

'ALRIGHT FOLKS. WE LANDED.'

"Y/n get up. We're here." Gene said, trying to wake her up.

"You cant wake her up like that, stupid.." Dante shook the living hell out of Y/n.

"Okay, Im up. Dante youre gonna have a bad week, I tell you that much..." Y/n yawned, Gene patted her head. "What.. are you doing?" She asked.

"Something i see in... most animes...?" He smiled.

"You mean like Maid Sama, Wolf Girl and Black Prince, animes like that, where the guys are sadists?" She smirked. "Are you a sadist, Gene?"

"I dont even know what that means!" He said.

"You dont need to understand what this devil means," Dante said. "This kid is a frickin masochist, and its scary...."

"Am not. Now shut up. You keep talking when theres a perfect hot tub in the mountains."

Dante nodded and started to get their bags. He looked at Zenix and Gene looking at him weird.

"Simp." Gene said.

"Im nice cause shes my friend." Dante said.