Part 13

Lucinda set the potion on the counter with a small note that said, 'ғᴏʀ ʏ/ɴ <3'

"So youre gonna do the competition?" Dante asked, walking in the building with Gene behind him.

"So Gene told you.. and yeah. Im thinking about it."

"You should do it! Your singing voice is so good!"

"Now your overestimating me."

"No im not!" Dante yelled. Gene patted him on the shoulder.

"Whatever, but thanks. Its in a few hours... so you guys wanna pick out what ima wear or should i wear my bathing suit?"

"No! We'll uh... pick something for you!" Dante said. "Your not wearing thaT while singing. Talk about a distraction."

"Everyones wearing a bathing suit!"

"Im talking about for me! Its a distraction for me!"

"Oh my irene... just go dig through my clothes. Find something!"

"Okay, where are your clothes?" Gene asked.

"In our room." Dante said. "Me and Y/n were sharing it until you came, then she offered to sleep with Lucinda in her room."

"Yeah, now CLOTHES!"

The outfit Gene picked out👆🏼 Dante 👇🏼

"Gene... thats not a too! Thats sports bra! Dante... this is.... not for me.. you guys suck. Lemme find my own outfit!"

 Lemme find my own outfit!"

(What you picked out👆🏼)

"Okay this!"

"It looks good, now lets go." Gene said.

"No! No! No! No! Too much skin!" Dante argued.

"Uhhh frick... Gene hand me a small jacket from my purse."

"Yes ma'am."

So he went through his purse. He found the jacket she was talking about. But then he saw her phone. It had a clear case with pictures with her and all of her friends.

And even a heart that he drew on there years back. He smiled to himself, knowing she didnt clean it off or get a different case.

"Got it!" Gene threw it to her. She put it on and showed Dante.

"See, not bad. Now lets go."

When they got to the beach, where it was being held, they saw Aphmau and Aaron. Y/n pulled Aph away for a second.

"Which song should i do? The one thats you know.. or the other one?"

"First one. You sing it so good!"

"Okay! Thank you! And did you bring the ukulele?"

"Mhm!" Aph handed it to her.

"Thank youuuu!" Y/n ran to the stage with the rest of the people who were gonna sing.

There were two girls who went before her, then some dude, and then it was her turn. She took a deep breath and fixed her outfit.

"Here i go...."

Once she got done singing the last note, everyone applauded. She smiled brightly then left the stage.

"Your voice! I love youu!" Aphmau said, giving her a big hug.

"Thank you Aph.."

"Good job babe.." Lucinda said, coming out of the crowd. "I uhh... need to talk to you. In private."

Lucinda and Y/n walked off the behind a snack bar.

"Im sorry Y/n.... for being mean to Gene. I was getting over protective."

"Its okay i get it."

"No... you dont.. Hes trying to be nice. Yall are trying to be nice. I know what happened and i made you guys.. feel some type of way. Like you couldnt talk at all."

"Lucinda, baby..."

"No... so for now on, i cant be protective... since we're not together anymore.."

"Wait no Lucinda! Its only been 4 months, i still want more time with you."

"Maybe in the future, sweetie.." Y/n started to tear up fast.

"Then can you at least teleport me to our place for right now?"

"Of course."

And with that, Lucinda used to magic and Y/n was no longer in sight. She was teleported to her and Dantes shared room.

She started crying as hard as possible, screaming into pillows, etc..

"I-I shouldnt be crying! We're still- still friends!" Y/n assured herself.

"Hey Y/n sama! Are you okay? Kawaii chan heard you crying.. does Y/n sama need some of Kawaii Chans special feel better cookies??"

"Y-yes.."

"Okay! Kawaii Chan is on it right now!"