Part 16

"I cannot believe vacations almost over. I feels like we just got here for summer!" Lucinda said.

"I know!"

"Thats because you two slept the entire vacation!"

"Oh hush. Its not like you guys did anything productive." Lucinda teased.

"Thats not true! I made up with Ivy, i became a dog dad, and i bonded with Aaron!"

"He gave Kawaii Chan hula lessons! And he got the ingredients for her feel better cookies that Gene kun made for Y/n sama!"

Lucinda looked down.

"Oh, sorry Lucinda chan."

"Yeah! And i survived an onslaught of Kawaii Chans claws. Whatd you do Lucinda?"

Back with Aaron and Y/n. They were barbecuing, making hotdogs as a quick snack. If they got along doing something, it was barbecuing.

Aphmau was tanning by them. Aphmau wore a different bathing suit that way there werent as many weird tanning lines.

"Y/n, you seem happier. Is it Gene?" Aaron asked. Y/n smiled more remembering what Gene asked last night...

"I know its too soon for you, but when we get back home, home home, do you wanna go on a date?"

"Whatever makes you sleep at night."

"You know what guys.." Aphmau said, sitting up. "You act like siblings and i kinda love it." She laughed. Y/n and Aaron looked at each other.

"Yeah i guess we do. It must be the fact that Y/n forced me to talk to her during college a few times.. then she and Kawaii Chan... you know what? I dont wanna get into it."

"He mad cause we stalked him." Y/n basically said : 😌💅🏼 "But anyway that and he tortured me. Aph, did you know how many fangirls he had in college? They literally tried to kill me!"

"Oh trust me, i know.. by the way, wheres Gene? I wouldve thought hed be with you."

"Nah, hes hanging with Dante. He invited me to go with them, but i didnt wanna ruin their brotherly love. So im hanging here."

"Oh thats cool! Are guys gonna do anything when we get back home?"

Y/n = keyboard smash.

"I dont really know, Aph. He seems better now that we're older but i dont think things will be the same.."

"I get it-"

"I think you guys are the exact same from when we were in highschool." Zane butted in. Aaron nodded.

"You know what Zane, shut up. Go hang out with the sun or something."

"I hate you."

"Awww join the club." Her face = 😩✋🏼 She went to tan with Aphmau. She took off her shorts revealing her bathing suit bottoms and tanned.

A few minutes later, Dante and Gene walked over there towards them.

"Okay so! I have a good plan." Dante started. "We should... all... go... eat. Im starving."

"Im grilling." Aaron said.

"Oh shit, i love you buddy."

"Hey Y/n, Aphmau." Gene said.

"Hi Gene!" Aphmau said. "Y/n, Genes- Oh shes sleeping."

"Nothing we can do... unless. Oh wow would you loom at that. That bird is eating her phone." His face = 🙀

Nothing.

"Welp guess she is sleeping." Gene walked closer to her and started shaking her.

"Okay. Suns in my face... who just shook me?"

"That would be Gene." Aphmau laughed.

"Oh Gene youre so dead!" Y/n laughed, pulling him down.

"Y/n!" Gene said falling on top of her.

"Yeah this is worse than what i expected." Y/n laughed. "So you gonna stay there or are you gonna get off me?"

"I dont know, im kinda comfortable.."

"Oh you whore." Y/n yelled pushing him off.

"First you pull me down, then you throw me off, is this love?"

"Haha funny man."