Part 5

Y/n walked into the Bowling Alley where she was meeting up with Dante and Gene. Once she walked in, she saw the two boys sitting by a table, waiting for her. Dante seemed pissed..

"Hey guys, whats up?" Y/n said, sitting down with them.

"So youre not coming with us anymore?" Dante asked.

"I wanted to but..." She looked at Gene. "Me and Sasha broke up, and i need some time for myself... im sorry Dante." Y/n said, remember how much Dante looked up to Gene.

"Even more reason you should come with us, to get your mind off of her." Gene smirked while talking.

"I agree with Gene. Maybe you need time to yourself, but we're here for you, so youre still coming with us.." Dante smiled at her.

"Yeah.." She mumbled. Gene still had a smirk on his face.. "Fine." She said. "Now lets go Bowling.."

Dante went up to her to grab his shoes first. Gene scooted his chair closer to Y/ns.

"Since we're leaving tomorrow morning, leave the picture in her mailbox instead."

And then Gene walked off to get his shoes, Y/n followed him.

"Size 5 and a half in kids." She said.

"Really? Your feet are that small. What a child." Gene laughed.

"It fits my height, 5'3, so shut up. What do you wear 13 in men." She used the reference from Tall Girl.

"Yeah actually. And you know what they say, the bigger the feet, the bigger the-"

"We're row 32." Dante interrupted. Y/n followed Dante to the row while Gene finish lacing up his shoes.

"You set the machine up." Y/n said, putting on her shoes.

Dante nodded, setting himself first, then Y/n, then Gene.

And then they all started bowling.

The game lasted almost 2 hours then Y/n left. She had bUsInEsS to do. She didnt want to make Dante feel bad. She could care less about Gene and how he felt.

She rode her skateboard home, got dressed in all black, cause.. ya know, secret spy stuff. Then she grabbed the picture form her bag since Gene left it in there. Y/n sat at her desk and wrote a note along with it,

"i know your secret, meet me behind the bleachers outside when we get back from Spring Break xoxo"

Y/n felt guilt while putting the note and the picture in an envelope.

"Wait, what if her moms gets it first.." She thought of a different way. "Oh, ill just leave it by her window."

She then left the house quietly since her baby brother, Levin, was sleeping.

She skated a few streets down to the park, waiting for it to get darker. She was practicing some tricks on her skateboard.

"So youre who Dante learns... that from." A girl came into view. It was Nicole, his first girlfriend.

"Oh... yeah. Who are you?" She asked. Nicole walked closer to Y/n.

"His ex girlfriend." Y/n then remembered Dante talking about her during the beginning of the school year.

"Oh- well... dont know what to tell you. He's obviously not here.." She laughed. Nicole sat down on the bench.

"Im not looking for him. I was just at the park and then i saw you skating, it reminded me of Dante."

"I got you.. but before you think anything, im not into Dante. Im his brothers age, meaning im a senior."

"Oh no i dont care about that... I actually talked to you so i can see if you... can teach me to skate, maybe Dante will notice me again." Nicole laughed.

"Uh sure. Hand me your phone, ill give you my number." Nicole nodded and handed her the phone.

After a while, Nicole and Y/n finished up a conversation, then Nicole had to leave. Y/n left to Aphmaus house.

She took a few deep breathes, the went near the windows. There was a ladder near the garage, so she climbed up it and crawled on the roof. She had to find which window was Aphmaus. She looked into the first one, which was a bathroom. She could barely see since the only light was the moon. The next window, the curtains were covering most of what she could see, but she saw a Gray Fullbuster poster from Fairy Tail.

She opened the window, which was already barely cracked, then crumbled up the envelope and threw it near her laptop.

Y/n closed the window and hopped off the roof.

"Ow, shit my ankle." She had completely forgot about the ladder...

"You okay princess?" Someone asked. Y/n huffed.

"Yes. Im perfect fine, Gene."

"Im not-" she turned around. Only to see Laurence. "Gene."

"Oh. Well if it isnt Lover boy." She smirked. "Anyway, you didnt see me, so bye."

"Wait." Laurence grabbed her hand before she could walk off. "Are you still gonna ignore me?"

"Yes. Now let go, and ill pretend i never saw you." She yanked her hand back.

"Come on Y/n. Youve ignored me all year already."

"Okay? I planned on ignoring you until were in our 20s." Y/n smiled.

"Laurence, stop. I have to get going. Dante texted me like- 5 minutes ago."

Y/n ran off Aphmau's lawn, leaving Laurence alone.

She skated back home, entering through the back quietly, since her parents were now home, sleeping.