Part 1

A/N: I say this everytime but like I really like this Cover.

Moving to LA and only knowing one person is basically torture. I had just paid my rent on my apartment so I literally had 60 dollars to my name.

"Jaden I told you I'm fine, my rent is taken care of and I get my paycheck Friday," I said into my phone.

"Speaking of Friday, they're having a party at the Sway house and I was wondering if you go with me," Jaden said and I looked at my schedule for Friday.

"Sure, I have the morning shift on Friday and don't have to work Saturday," I said and Jaden chuckled.

"Cool I'll pick you up around seven," He said and I smiled.

"Sounds good, now I have to get ready for work," I said and we said our goodbyes before hanging up. After hanging up with Jaden I got into the shower quickly and got dressed in my ripped jeans and My uniform shirt. I got an Uber to work and took my usual spot behind the counter. I cleaned out the coffee machines and made fresh pots of coffee.

"One large hot little cream and sugar,"  Some girl shouted from the cashier counter.

"Right away, that will be $3.49," I said and quickly made her drink. She paid and left in Seconds. I put my elbows on the counter and went on my phone till I heard the entrance bell.

"Welcome to Dani's and how can I help you today?" I said the stupid welcoming line.

"Hey can I get three large Iced lattes two caramel and one coconut," The really cute customer in front of me said.

"Sure and can I get a name for the order?" I questioned.

"Noah," He said and I took three cups out.

"That will be nine dollars and twenty cents," I said with a smile and he smiled back.

"Great," He said and swiped his card as I made his drinks. I hand him the tray of drinks.

"Thanks," He said with a smile. He left and I checked the computer to see his purchase.

"Two hundred dollars?!" I basically shouted. There's no way he just gave me a two hundred dollar tip?! I looked at the screen baffled and couldn't stop thinking about it for my entire shift. Around 1 am when I was getting ready to close up the bell went off.

"We're closed," I said while cleaning the counter.

"Need a ride?" Jaden questioned and I looked at him.

"Where did you just come from?" I asked and he came around the counter.

"Jaden you can't be back here," I said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders

"But it's closing time and Daniel never said anything about it," Jaden said and I pushed his arm away and finished cleaning. After double checking the stoves and Coffee machines I was finally ready to go home for night. Jaden and I got into his car after I locked the door and hid the keys in the hiding spot.

"So are you hungry or do you just want to go home?" Jaden asked.

"Food would be great, let's stop by that Korean restaurant near my apartment," I said and Jaden smiled at me. He intertwined our hands and kissed my knuckle.

"You know it's amazing having you as my best friend," Jaden said and I nodded.

"You're why I moved out here," I said and he started driving away from the small coffee shop where I worked at.

After getting the food we drove to my apartment and I said Jaden could spend the night. I helped him blow up the air mattress in my living and we sat on it to watch movies while eating.