chapter 18

Soobin woke up with Yeonjun's arms wrapped around his waist and smiled to himself. He looked around, seeing how he was now in Yeonjun's room. He wondered how he got there, but for now, he just wanted cuddles.

Soobin grabbed Yeonjun's hand that was around his waist and brought it up to his chest, hugging it close to him. Yeonjun smiled and shifted closer to Soobin, whispering to him, "You're so cute."

"You're awake? Sorry... I-I didn't mean to wake you up."

"You didn't... I just wanted to hold you for a little bit longer."

"Ugh... I forgot we have school."

Yeonjun lifted his head up to kiss Soobin's cheek, "It's ok... We'll power through it."

Soobin laughed a little before he remembered something, "Oh... I have a question."

"Yes, bin?"

"How'd I get up here?"

"I carried you."

"Really?... How'd I not wake up? I don't remember anything."

"You were super tired... You looked adorable though."

"I look terrible when I'm sleeping."

"Nooooo... You look so... squishy."

"Squishy?"

"Yeah, like I just wanna pinch your cheeks and cuddle you forever. You're taller than me, but you looked so tiny last night... So cute."

"Baaaabbbbeeee... Why do you always say I'm cute?" Soobin whined.

"Oh my god... That was so cute."

"Stop it!... Why's it so hot in here?" Soobin said as he took some of the blankets off of him.

"Awwww, babe... Are you getting flustered because I keep calling you cute?"

"N-No..." Soobin replied as his cheeks flushed red.

"Awwwww... Binnie, come here." Yeonjun said.

Soobin smiled to himself and rolled over, widening his eyes and inhaling sharply when he realized Yeonjun wasn't wearing a shirt.

"What?..." Yeonjun put a hand on his torso, "Is there something on my chest?"

Soobin gulped, "W-Where's your shirt?"

"Oh, I took it off last night before I came to bed with you. I don't normally sleep with a shirt on, but I didn't want it to be weird when I slept over before... I guess it's kind of an American thing."

Soobin stared at Yeonjun's torso for a moment too long before snapping back into reality, "Oh, y-yeah... ummm... R-Right... American thing ummm..."

"Are you ok?"

"M-Me? Yeah... I-I'm fine..."

Yeonjun sighed, "Why are you so far away now?"

"O-Oh... ummm... N-No reason..."

"I'll go get dressed if it's making you this flustered."

"W-Wait... C-Can you hold me?... J-Just for a few more minutes?"

Yeonjun smiled and moved closer to Soobin, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend. Soobin nuzzled his head into Yeonjun's bare chest, making the butterflies in his stomach double... It's weird how a thin piece of fabric changes everything.

"Comfy?"

"More than comfy."

"So cute."

"Yah! Stop it!"