chapter 33

"Hi, sir... How can I help you?"

"Oh, I'm actually looking for my boyfriend... I just wanted to bring him some tea."

Yoonsa gasped, "Are you Taehyun?"

Taehyun smiled, "Yeah... I guess Beommie talks about me, huh?"

"Beomgyu-ssi let you come here?"

Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows, "No... I mean, I didn't ask or anything... I just wanted to bring him tea because he called me at lunch and said he wanted some."

"Oh... ummm... Lemme go get him..." Yoonsa said and quickly got up from her chair, leaving Taehyun a bit confused. She walked into the garage, seeing Beomgyu and one of their coworkers working on a car, "Beomgyu-ssi?"

Beomgyu turned his head, "Yes?"

"There's someone here to see you."

Beomgyu was confused and put down the wrench he was holding, "Who is it?"

"Ummm... It's very important." Yoonsa said, trying not to give anything away.

Beomgyu's coworker smirked, "Does infant have a girlfriend?"

Beomgyu's eyes widened, realizing the only person who would come see him at work would be Taehyun, "N-No." Beomgyu said before walking over to Yoonsa and back into the waiting room, seeing Taehyun leaning up against Yoonsa's desk.

Taehyun smiled at them when he heard the door open, "Hey, babe."

Beomgyu's eyes widened as he hurried over to Taehyun, "Tae, please don't take this the wrong way, but you can't be here right now."

"What?"

"I-It's not safe, ok? It's not you... I'm just trying to keep you safe."

"Beom, what's happening?"

"You have to trust me... Please, Tae."

"Tell me what's going on."

"My coworkers aren't like your family-"

"Infant!... What's taking you so long?!" Beomgyu's coworker yelled from the garage.

Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows, "Did he just call you infant?"

"Taehyun, I promise I will explain later, but you need to l—"

"Infant!..." Beomgyu's coworker screamed as he walked through the doorway from the garage, stopping when he saw Taehyun, "So this isn't your girlfriend?"

Beomgyu rolled his eyes, "Hyanchi-ssi... Please, don't—"

"Who do we have here?" Hyanchi asked as he walked over to them.

"Don't you have a car to fix?" Yoonsa said from behind her desk.

Hyanchi rolled his eyes and wrapped an arm around Beomgyu's shoulder, "Aren't you gonna introduce me to your friend?"

Beomgyu just looked at Taehyun, trying to telepathically tell him, 'I'm sorry.'

"Infant..." Hyanchi said and snapped in Beomgyu's face, "Still here? Stop being a little bitch and tell me who he is."