chapter 37

"Mr. Park?"

"Yes?"

"How formal do I have to dress for the ceremony?"

"It said 'formal' so I'd guess a suit and tie."

"Oh..." Soobin quietly said as he looked down at his feet.

Jimin sighed, "Do you not have one?"

Soobin shook his head, "Th-This is the fanciest outfit I own." He said, referring to his school uniform.

"There's a place downtown where you can get one. That's where I get all of mine for work."

"Oh, ummm... D-Do you know how much they are?"

"It depends on which one you get."

"How much is the cheapest one?"

Jimin sighed and whispered, "Listen, I'm not technically allowed to buy anything for you on a personal level... But since this an educational event, I might be able to get some money from the school."

"Oh, ummm... Y-You don't have to do that, M-Mr. Park. You don't need to bother Ms. Young—"

"Soobin, listen... The school..." Jimin pointed to himself and continued, "...might be able to buy you a suit since this is an educational event. You would need to have a chaperone..." Jimin pointed to himself again, "...who will be there to supervise the preparation for this educational event... Understand?"

Soobin quickly nodded when he thought he caught on to what his teacher was saying.

"Your chaperone is free after school today, if that works for you."

"Yeah, that's fine. I'm not working today."

"Good... I'll get you the address by the end of the day."

"Thank you... Oh, umm... Is it ok if Yeonjun comes? He said he wanted a tie the other day."

"I can't control whether he happens to be there at the same time."

Soobin softly smiled, "Thank you, Mr. Park... I really appreciate it."

"You deserve it... Now go and eat some lunch, hmm?"

"Thank you." Soobin bowed to him before walking out of the classroom.

. . . . .

"I think this is the place, bin." Yeonjun said as he looked up from the GPS on his phone.

Soobin looked through the window, seeing Jimin talking with someone in the store, "C'mon... I see Mr. Park."

They both smiled as they walked inside and heard some of the conversation he was having:

"Jimin-ssi?..." Jungkook said, causing Jimin to look at him, "Which one is better?" Jungkook asked as he held up two ties to Jimin.

"Ummmm... I think the purple one suits you more..." Jimin started laughing, making his eyes close, "Get it?"

Jungkook softly laughed as he put the blue tie back on the hanger, "This is why I love you."

Soobin and Yeonjun softly smiled at each other before walking closer to them, "Hi, Mr. Park."

Jimin turned to Soobin and Yeonjun, "Hey, you found us!... You remember my fiancé, yes?"

"Yes, of course... Hi, Mr. Jeon." Yeonjun said before him and Soobin started bowing to him.