twenty eight

Adam looks over at me as I sit down. My arms are crossed over my chest because I'm cold. He looks back over the moonlit lake and I look at him. "Enjoying the view?" I ask.

"It's peaceful," he says. "I know it's one of the last times it's going to be this peaceful before we go home and have to deal with Britt. I'm enjoying it."

I smile and rest my head on his shoulder. Adam wraps an arm around my shoulders, holding me close to him. I begin to warm up a little bit because of how close I am to Adam. I curl up a bit. He takes both hands in his free hand.

After a little bit, Adam looks behind us at the house and he asks, "Want to go night swimming?"

I look up at him and say, "I don't have a bathing suit on."

Adam stands up and he says, "You're wearing underwear. Just get undressed and get in the water with me."

"What if someone sees us?" I ask. Adam pulls off his shirt.

He says, "The house is completely dark except for the light in our room. No one's awake, except for maybe Roddy and Marina but they're busy."

I look back at the house and he's right. It's completely dark. Adam pulls off his pants, leaving him in only his boxers. I sigh and stand up. I pull off my shirt and take off the skirt. Adam takes my hand and we walk to the water. We both go to where only Adam can stand. I have to tread the water. Eventually, Adam grabs me and holds me by wrapping his arms around my waist so I don't have to tread the water. I wrap my arms wrap around his neck and let my legs kick lightly in the water.

Adam pushes some hair out of my eyes and looks at me.

He's barely visible under the moonlight but I can clearly see his pretty blue eyes. I move my hands so they rest on his cheeks, cupping his face.

He talks softly, "I can't believe that you're all mine."

I brush my thumbs over his cheeks and I say, "Believe it, Cole. I'm all yours."

He smiles at me and he kisses my nose. I giggle softly and he says, "I can't wait to hold your hand in public and show everyone that you're mine."

"Maybe we can start hand holding after the pay-per-view," I say. "It gives it three extra days."

Adam nods and says, "I can handle three extra days. I'll have waited over a month at that point so what's three more days?"

I smile and say, "I'm so excited."

He smiles and says, "You're cute when you're excited."

"Shut up and kiss me," I say. Adam laughs and leans in, kissing me. As we kiss, my arms wrap around his neck. I hold him close to me. Adam presses his hands into the small of my back.

We kiss in the water in the moonlight before Adam pulls back and meets my eyes. I give him a small smile and I feel him reach behind me and start to play with the clasp in my bra. "What are you doing?" I ask.

Adam undoes my bra and he says, "I'm taking off your clothes."

I bite my lip and say, "Someone could see us." The bra falls off my body and Adam looks down. He moves it and throws it to the grass. I smile.

"Live a little bit, princess," Adam says, kissing my neck softly. I lean my head back and let out a little sigh.

I say, "You're crazy, Cole."

He mumbles, "I don't hear you saying no." He sucks gently and I gasp.

I say, "I don't want to say no."